cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gag!

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
Don;t let your wife leave a tube of Cortisone on the counter next to the Colgate Toothpaste.
Turn on the lights in the bathroom when you brush your teeth.
16 REPLIES 16

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Many (Many) years ago we were hanging around at the end of main street one evening at a gas station. One of the guys had to pee so he peed in a empty beer bottle.

Another friend else showed up saw what he thought was a open bottle of "Beer" just setting there so he started drinking it.

We didn't notice until he complained about how bad and warm that bottle of beer was.

After we realized what it was we laughed so hard that I couldn't stand up and had to lay on the ground laughing. The one girl laughed so hard that she started to hyperventilate. We were actually kinda worried about her but, she was OK after awhile.

The guy who drank the free "Beer" started puking and went home. He never lived that one down.

I wonder what ever became of him?

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
My gag stunt was at our camp. I ran out of water in them middle of the night. I stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed another bottle of water....I thought.
Nope, I took a huge swig of white vinegar.

CavemanCharlie wrote:
BobsYourUncle wrote:
Yes it pays to look at what you use.

Years ago a friend of mine did something similar. He had lots of hair and always greased it with Brylcreem. They left to go out for dinner, couldn't figure out what that awful smell was.

He soon figured out it was coming from his hair.
Back into the house, found out he grabbed his wife's tube of Neet instead....

So did he loose his hair ?

Lol! Same question I asked him.
No he was able to get into the bath fast enough to avoid losing his mop. But he was late for a dinner reservation!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
BobsYourUncle wrote:

Years ago a friend of mine did something similar. He had lots of hair and always greased it with Brylcreem. They left to go out for dinner, couldn't figure out what that awful smell was.

So did he loose his hair ?

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
kellem wrote:
Talking about gag reflexe.

Just the other evening the wife and I were sitting outside on porch drinking red wine.

Attempted to finish off wine when the absolute worst taste hit me......a stinkbug drowned in my glass and released its toxins.

Super Gag!

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
My dad did that with a tube of Brylcream back in the late '50s. We heard him at the other end of the house.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
Talking about gag reflexe.

Just the other evening the wife and I were sitting outside on porch drinking red wine.

Attempted to finish off wine when the absolute worst taste hit me......a stinkbug drowned in my glass and released its toxins.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Coulda been Preparation H....you got lucky! LOL
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Did they have the refilled water bottle in a plain brown paper bag for easier transport?
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Slightly different...

Wife likes her white rum cold but the fridge has limited space.

Came in on a hot day very thirsty and grabbed a bottle of water took a deep slug....spit rum all over the kitchen. Someone had refilled a water bottle to save space...
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Etstorm
Explorer
Explorer
Or,

I use a CPAP and regularly clean the tank with vinegar using an OLD toothbrush to scrub around inside.

Yep, left it laying by the bathroom sink and brushed my teeth.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
The tube of Cortisone my wife left out looked much like my toothpaste tube. It got me last fall.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Be glad it wasn't the
Arthritis Hot
or
Preperation H