cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Average monthly rates?

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
What is the average monthly site rate for snowbird locations? Our summer site runs about $650 per month. I am curious if winter spots are similar.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk
13 REPLIES 13

JimKolek
Explorer
Explorer

What are monthly rates for electricity roughly 50 Amp hook up with water

JimKolek
Explorer
Explorer

Monthly rates in May in Arizona

Average electricity monthly rates

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
TomG2 wrote:
pawatt wrote:
Rio Grande Valley South Texas, for a 3 to 5 months stay it can be as low as $200 a month and as high as $900 a month for the deluxe places. Plus actual electricity use. I would say the average is 350 to 550 a month plus electricity.

There are some even cheaper if someone simply wants a spot with full hookups. As low as $150/month in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. I pay an annual rate of $1,995 which lets me keep a home base when traveling.
And you will also find you get what you pay for. If you want a decent place almost anywhere it will be at least what you pay during the Summer.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt wrote:
Rio Grande Valley South Texas, for a 3 to 5 months stay it can be as low as $200 a month and as high as $900 a month for the deluxe places. Plus actual electricity use. I would say the average is 350 to 550 a month plus electricity.

There are some even cheaper if someone simply wants a spot with full hookups. As low as $150/month in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. I pay an annual rate of $1,995 which lets me keep a home base when traveling.

Monthly electricity rates average thanks jim

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
Agree with the numbers above. Know that rates, just like summer, are highly location and facilities dependent.

1320Fastback
Explorer
Explorer
jdc1 wrote:
In Quartzsite Arizona, it's FREE. BLM land. 1,000's go there for the whole winter.

We just got back from a trip to BLM SoCal land and there are hundreds of RVs out there that are snowbirds. Just east of Borrego Springs is a very popular spot for them.
1992 D250 Cummins 5psd
2005 Forest River T26 Toy Hauler

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
In the Yuma, AZ. area prices can vary by amenities, etc. Keep in mind some were built before slides, some fine you for not wearing your name badge, are the activities organized by an activities director or volunteers. How much is the power and charge to read the meter monthly. Also, here in the area are hundreds of privately owned RV lots in residential areas which go for $325-$450, you pay the power, may include use of washer and dryer.

Electricity average monthly rates

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
In Northern and Central Florida, rates range from $650 to $1,500 depending on how nice the Park/Resort is and how many amenities they have. These prices mostly do not include Electric and some places are charging for water now. The further South you go, the more costly it becomes. We stayed on the Space Coast for $900/Month which included Electric and Water. I'm sure you can find places that are a little cheaper and some that are more expensive. Most Parks/Resorts have websites with their rates listed.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
In Quartzsite Arizona, it's FREE. BLM land. 1,000's go there for the whole winter.