cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicken upgrade

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
having a problem and thought I would ask here on the off chance you can help me. I just "upgraded" from Quicken 2015 to the subscription model. I have three after tax deductions from my monthly paycheck. One for $50, another for $1300 and the last one for $250.00. They appear correctly under Bills and Income Reminders. However under In/Out/What's Left they show up as $1000, $1100 and $1500 plus the net payment amount is incorrect too. I tried deleting the paycheck and adding it back in again with the same results. Any suggestions?

I have also posted this on the Quicken Forum but not as sure about that site as I am about the users on here.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited
7 REPLIES 7

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
emiddleb wrote:
This page will take you to 2015 mondo patches. Scroll down for 2015 patches.

clicky

thanks for trying. Tried those mondo links and they didn't work.
Dave & Kathy
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

emiddleb
Explorer
Explorer
This page will take you to 2015 mondo patches. Scroll down for 2015 patches.

clicky
2004 Winnebago Vectra 40KD
Roadmaster Tow Dolly

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
stevem4134 wrote:
Hopefully this will help: https://www.quicken.com/support/patching-updates-windows

Thank you for trying but that link only goes back as far as 2016 versions and I had a 2015 version
Dave & Kathy
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Hopefully this will help: https://www.quicken.com/support/patching-updates-windows

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Twomed wrote:
DW has been on phone witn Q...multiple issues. They say it will not be fully fixed until end of August.

Lots of arrrrghs around here...longtime user 😞

I feel your pain.
Dave & Kathy
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
I still had my Quicken 2015 disk but without the old Mondo patch, it wouldn't open once I reloaded it to the new laptop. It required a password to reopen which I had but it won't accept it unless you had the Mondo patch to update the disk reload. I'm also a long time quicken user but I don't see any improvement in the subscription model.
Dave & Kathy
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

Twomed
Explorer
Explorer
DW has been on phone witn Q...multiple issues. They say it will not be fully fixed until end of August.

Lots of arrrrghs around here...longtime user 😞
Happy Trails 🙂
06 Monaco Dynasty
07 Hummer H3
FMCA 279843