Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: General RVing Issues: And Texas Caves In
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> And Texas Caves In

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 77  
Prev  |  Next
DallasSteve

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 11:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wilber1 wrote:

You realize that even with the most of of the country under restrictions, this thing has already killed more Americans in a month than traffic accidents do in a year. This is a highly infectious disease, you aren't just gambling with your own life.

You are gambling with other lives, too, you just don't see it or you don't care about them. I care about all the lives and we need a more balanced approach.

Lantley

Ellicott City, Maryland

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 11:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

bid_time wrote:

Lantley wrote:

Cummins12V98 wrote:

Those with underlying health concerns you know who you and they are. Keep them isolated til this blows over.

Simple as that as those are the ones actually dying.

So far we haven't managed to do that very well. Lots of people dying in nursing homes.
There are thousands more not dieing in nursing homes.

More denial. Let's face a few realities There is a virus issue with nursing homes nationwide and let's not sweep everything under the rug. Tell those families that lost a loved one to look on the bright side thousands more did not die you were just unlucky! Good Grief!
Inside nursing homes, coronavirus brings isolation and 7,300 deaths

2019 Duramax w/hips,2012 Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
H-head TPMS,BD3,RV safepower,17" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide

DallasSteve

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 11:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lantley wrote:

More denial. Let's face a few realities There is a virus issue with nursing homes nationwide and let's not sweep everything under the rug. Tell those families that lost a loved one to look on the bright side thousands more did not die you were just unlucky! Good Grief!

Do you not understand that the old and unhealthy are more likely to die from any virus, not just COVID-19? So should we shut down society every flu season? If it will save just one life then we should do it, right?

Good Grief to you!

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 11:40am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lantley wrote:

bid_time wrote:

Lantley wrote:

Cummins12V98 wrote:

Those with underlying health concerns you know who you and they are. Keep them isolated til this blows over.

Simple as that as those are the ones actually dying.

So far we haven't managed to do that very well. Lots of people dying in nursing homes.
There are thousands more not dieing in nursing homes.

Maybe we should ban politicians that have no reason to be around nursing homes to stay away. Especially those not wearing PPE.

Maybe that will save more lives?

If my mom lived in that nursing home and I saw him do this; security would have to do their job.

[image]

~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 12:04pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

cptqueeg wrote:

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

Epidemiologist: Coronavirus could be ‘exterminated’ if lockdowns were lifted

Good read. And from an epidemiologist too.

The interview was done on 4/1/20 and his "numbers" are way low compared to our actual reality on 4/19/20. And he has the audacity to call his "numbers" science as well as comparing someone in a position of authority that has to prepare the federal govt for reality to somebody with no actual responsibility except to promote himself.

How long have you been an epidemiologist? I think I will trust an Epidemiologists opinion over an RV.neter's opinion. But that's just my opinion. [emoticon]

Why not go "whole hog" and quote from an anti vaxxer, Turtle n Peeps?

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp hours of AGM in two battery banks 12 volt batteries, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 01:05pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pianotuna wrote:

He is an epidemiologist pianotuna. How long have you had your PHD pianotuna? Been an epidemiologist long pianotuna?

Don't believe him? Fine. Here is another epidemologist/dr that di........nfection rates in Santa Clara county Ca.
The numbers are starting to add up when these new antibody tests come out.

Pianotuna, read this and see what more several California epidemiologists are saying about the California heard.

You know those pesky epidemiologist pianotuna. Ya, the ones that study diseases all their lives but never know what they are talking about. How many books or articles have you published pianotuna? I would love to read them!

goducks10

There

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 01:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cause and effect.
Cause and effect is a relationship between events or things, where one is the result of the other or others.

JIMNLIN

Oklahoma

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 01:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

fj12ryder wrote:

JIMNLIN wrote:

Yeah..one has to wonder when these types will wake up to that fact.

We have the the me generation and now the its my rights generation that can't comprehend how their choosing to gamble life style affects us all.
Per CDC.... 3-7-'20 there were 20 COVID-19 deaths.
4-19-'20 there has been 40000 COVID-19 deaths in the USA.

If the dead had a wish it would probably be I wish I had stayed home....or I wish others had just stayed home.
How many Covid 19 deaths would have been discovered if there had been lots of tests available to all parts of the country? How many tests did they do on 2-7-'20? That's just not a meaningful statistic. Who know how many people would have tested positive in November/December, now that they're saying it could have been around back in September. How many deaths were blamed on the seasonal flu when, in fact, it was something else? Or vice versa?

Oh lordy... now its all a big conspiracy.

* This post was edited 04/19/20 01:29pm by JIMNLIN *

"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

DallasSteve

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 01:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

goducks10 wrote:

Cause and effect.
Cause and effect is a relationship between events or things, where one is the result of the other or others.

Here's a better one:

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/20 02:21pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

pianotuna wrote:

He is an epidemiologist pianotuna. How long have you had your PHD pianotuna? Been an epidemiologist long pianotuna?

Don't believe him? Fine. Here is another epidemologist/dr that di........nfection rates in Santa Clara county Ca.
The numbers are starting to add up when these new antibody tests come out.

Pianotuna, read this and see what more several California epidemiologists are saying about the California heard.

You know those pesky epidemiologist pianotuna. Ya, the ones that study diseases all their lives but never know what they are talking about. How many books or articles have you published pianotuna? I would love to read them!

Here are the latest "pesky" stats.

759,134 cases; 40,265 dead.

I think you mean "herd" not "heard"

One can find links to show the moon is made of green cheese, too. And by the way, all the Apollo landings were fake.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 77  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> And Texas Caves In
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.