cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

honeywell thermostat

allbrandauto
Explorer
Explorer
will a Honeywell battery powered thermostat work on my 2 ac units with heat pumps
6 REPLIES 6

Greddy
Explorer
Explorer
You should ask from expert or google out this query because I never use this thermostat for my AC.

allbrandauto
Explorer
Explorer
I have the coleman digital its been a pain sometimes it gets 00 error code.I have replaced my 12 volt fluorescent lights with led but some times 00 code still comes up

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
allbrandauto wrote:
will a Honeywell battery powered thermostat work on my 2 ac units with heat pumps

I thought you were referring to these new systems that have two ac's & ONE thermostat. If 2 thermostats you can make them work as long as they are not the Dometic communicating.
If these are Coleman just get the Coleman digital stats, will be much easier & no batteries

garym114
Explorer
Explorer
You will need two thermostats. Wire the heat controls to just one.
2000 Sea Breeze F53 V10 - CR-V Toad
Some RV batteries live a long and useful life, some are murdered.
Get a Digital Multimeter and Learn How to Use It

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
The residential line no unless you want them running at the same time in same mode as the HP tstats are one stage cool , 2 stage heat ( heat-emergency heat ) . The " commercial " line has some with multiple heat /cool stages that would work but maybe not the way you want. If the units are Dometic with the " communicating " thermostats no aftermarket will work.
I don't remember the models since I've been retired a while . Also a lot of us in hvac had a saying about Honeywell controls made in recent years. " Honeywell, you can't pay more , but you can buy better ".

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
I have not seen one with 2 heat sources.