Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Around the Campfire: Still no Stimulus Payment
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Still no Stimulus Payment

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 6  
Prev  |  Next
sayoung

Tx

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/11/20 09:39am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We got ours in today's mail . I really thought we would be direct deposit but we didn't owe any additional tax for 19 but paid a lot extra in 18

travelnutz

West Michigan - On the Lakeshore

View Profile

Posted: 05/11/20 12:26pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wow, so sorry to hear you still don't have your stimulus money.

I must be very lucky because I got 6 of them already, one for each of my aliases. haha! Maybe I got your stimulus money too by a mistake...

Don't worry because I haven't cashed 5 of the checks yet and might not since the 5 of them are from the National Bank of Nigeria!

A superb CC LB 4X4, GM HD Diesel, airbags, Rancho's, lots more
Lance Legend TC 11' 4", loaded including 3400 PP generator and my deluxe 2' X 7' rear porch
29 ft Carriage Carri-lite 5'er - a specially built gem
A like new '07 Sunline Solaris 26' TT

bucky

Raleigh metro

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/12/20 04:57am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good thing I saved all of those Cabbage Patch birth certificates.

2005 Cummins 3500 2WD LB quad cab dually pulling a 2014 Blue Ridge 3025RL

MEXICOWANDERER

las peƱas, michoacan, mexico

View Profile

Posted: 05/12/20 11:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Much sympathy. The day my stimulus went to the bank I bought a BIPAP in Mexico City and face mask and supplies.

Very thankful I could do this with the $1.200

* This post was edited 05/12/20 04:22pm by an administrator/moderator *

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/13/20 02:45pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Found out this morning why we hadn't received ours. Our address we always put Hwy but the post Office spells out the word Highway. We were told they will be mailed our the 15th. Since when we ever get a refund, and we pay from a checking account, surprised they said it( a check) would be mailed to us.

opnspaces

San Diego Ca

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 11:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Downhome who finally gave you the answer on why you had not received it? I'm still waiting for mine and wondering if it will ever show up.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton
2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH
1986 Coleman Columbia Popup.

aftermath

Washington State

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/20/20 05:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Openspaces, Just got mine in the mail today! I can't believe how this whole thing is so messed up. First they said that if you direct deposited your IRS refund you would get it right away. We had to change our account # due to some hacking that went on. We received our refund by check very shortly after we filed. OK, this part made sense to me.

I listened to Menuchin say that if you receive your SS through direct deposit, and we do, you will get your check soon. Never happened. I went to the IRS site and updated my bank information. That didn't change anything. I figured that I was late getting into the game so I will just wait. Someone here posted the time line found in Forbes magazine and I figured I would get my check in mid June. I was OK with that.

Well, it came in the mail today! We also heard that they are going to start sending out debit cards instead of checks.. Mail, no direct deposit and way ahead of the June date I was expecting. So.....hang in there.....it should be here one of these days. Like I said, none of this makes any sense to me. It is going into the bank to help daughter and son in law who are just a few weeks/days from going on furlough.

2017 Toyota Tundra, Double Cab, 5.7L V8
2006 Airstream 25 FB SE
Equalizer Hitch

mgirardo

Brunswick, GA

View Profile

Posted: 05/21/20 07:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

opnspaces wrote:

Downhome who finally gave you the answer on why you had not received it? I'm still waiting for mine and wondering if it will ever show up.

Have you visited the Get My Payment page to find out what the status of your payment is?

We have not gotten a refund in a while, so the IRS did not have our bank info. We did file 2019 taxes and we are getting a refund and we did provide direct deposit info, but our 2019 return hadn't been processed in time. To add insult to injury, we moved early March.

The IRS released the Get My Payment system on March 15th and it took about 2 weeks of checking each day to find out when we were getting our payment. For about a week, it just said they didn't have any info. Then finally the web site stated we were eligible (which we knew) and gave us the option to enter our banking info. Then about a week later, it finally reported the date we would get it and we did indeed get a direct deposit on the date the web site stated.

It's too late to provide banking info for direct deposit any more, so you will have to wait for it in the mail. About the only way to find out where your payment is, is through the Get My Payment web site.

-Michael

Michael Girardo
2017 Jayco Jayflight Bungalow 40BHQS Destination Trailer
2009 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS Class C Motorhome (previously owned)
2006 Rockwood Roo 233 Hybrid Travel Trailer (previously owned)
1995 Jayco Eagle 12KB pop-up (previously owned)

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/20 04:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We received a Visa debit card yesterday. At first I thought it was a bank teaser card and almost tossed it in the trash. I was expecting a check with President Trumps name on it.

Our plan is to donate it to the Bridge Women's Shelter, but it's not a straightforward process converting this card into a tax deductible donation. I can't just hand them the card and they prefer not to handle cash. A check would have made this much simpler and it would have eliminated a middle-man bank getting their cut.

2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens, PullRite SuperGlide 2700 15K
2013 KZ Durango 2857

Cloud Dancer

San Antonio and Livingston TX USA

View Profile

Posted: 05/25/20 07:47am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We received the VISA debit card. I guess they ran out of cash a long time ago. How much cash can I convert this card into? I never have used a debit card.

Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 6  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Still no Stimulus Payment
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.