Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Travel When Restrictions lifted
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Travel When Restrictions lifted

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next
Walaby

Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/20/20 05:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I tell you what.. I'll go camping where I can easily meet or exceed all social distancing norms and y'all just go ahead and stay home. That way we will both be happy.

Mike

Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

Boon Docker

Mountain Foothills of Southern Alberta

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 06:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Some people on this forum need to go camping or something.
Pathetic!

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/20/20 07:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

guess its time to get this one closed.... some are melting down.. [emoticon]

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

wnjj

Cornelius, Oregon

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 07:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Boon Docker wrote:

Yes, and unfortunately there are some dumb people out there not doing what the authorities recommend.

Yet some consider blindly "doing what the authorities recommend" to be dumb or perhaps dangerous. "Authorities" have motive behind what they do. Hint: It's not your interest they’re looking out for.

Fortunately these days, "authorities" are not the only source of information.

* This post was edited 05/20/20 08:54pm by wnjj *

DallasSteve

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 07:44pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If they're going to leave this thread open they should re-open my 'And Texas Caves In' thread which had almost 800 replies. Texas is still mostly 'caved in'. They are allowing existing reservations for camping but no new reservations because the virus only attacks people with new reservations.

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 07:55pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Boon Docker wrote:

Some people on this forum need to go camping or something.
Pathetic!

Some of us would, but can’t because of the laws put into place to keep us from doing that.

Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

millesecond

wisconsin

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 08:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am going camping in my back yard.[emoticon]

* This post was edited 05/21/20 06:52pm by millesecond *

2011 GMC 3500
2004 HH Champagne 35sk

Walaby

Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/21/20 06:12pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Im going camping in North Georgia mountains in two weeks.

Mike

TomG2

Central Illinois

View Profile

Posted: 05/21/20 06:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Breezed through a few pages of this thread. No mistaking how the moderator(s) feel about what Doctors Rush and Donald think of the virus hoax. Explain why the White House suddenly upped their testing to unprecedented levels when a couple of cases showed up?

ajriding

st clair

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/20 09:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I was checking back. I was certain a previous poster was going to post up those thousands of document lies the left always talks about. I have looked, but cannot find those darn pesky things. Are there any?
"this will all be over by April", was that a direct quote or a paraphrase, "this should/could/may be..." All of this should have been over in Feb. I know, what T knows and what many doctors know. We have a cure. It works within 5 hours for healthy patients to completely clear any virus from the system. I'm sure T felt sure that the medicine would get out there by April and it would be over. We have a cure. T is pretty careful when he speaks to not trap himself. The reason that this is not over is because the media. and many citizens have demonized the cure; medicine that has been safely used for 50 years. People will not take it. Left voting doctors will not prescribe it. Some left governors have banned it. Well, you ban the cure and guess what? The virus spreads. Do a little research and find that Dr Fauci was a key player in preventing the HIV treatment from going public. Millions died, mostly in Africa, because he played Leftist politics with their lives while he sat on HIV treatments.
As fast as those little 63 cent pills could be mass produced and distributed to pharmacys this virus could end, BUT where is the profit in a 63 cent pill?

People, please stop posting the same drivel the news media hypes up every day. We do not need the hear verbatem the same thing repeated. The news media says mask do not work and you criticize people for wearing them while the hospitals are short, then they say wear a mask and you criticize people for not wearing them. Now we learn mask are dangerous to wear, and nasty petri dishes, and people look stupid because they are followers. The virus will go through those cloth mask as easy as you walk through a doorway. If you must wear something, then wear gloves to protect yourself. The real danger is putting you infected finger in your mouth or nose.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Travel When Restrictions lifted
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.