Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: Anyone traveling yet
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Anyone traveling yet

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 11  
Prev  |  Next
rk911

DuPage County

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/11/20 08:15pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jarata1 wrote:

We are being cautious now that things are starting to open we are heading out of az and heading north

we left Mesa nearly 2-weeks ago and headed for home in the Chicago burbs. where are you headed?

Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

zb39

slippery rock

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/20 07:24am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just booked 7 nights at Disney world for July................

Tiffin Zephyr(sold)
2017 Host mammoth, sold
49 states, 41 National Parks, 7 Provinces
2019 2 door Rubicon 6 spd.
2019 Berkshire XLT 45B

1968mooney

Fl.

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/20 09:46am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

RayChez wrote:

azdryheat wrote:

NY Gov Cuomo was just on the news saying, of the recent covid hospitalizations in his state, 66% of the patients came from home while 18% came from nursing homes. My math says that works out to 84% of patients have been in "lock down". Seems to me that staying home, as everyone is telling us to do, is the leading cause of contracting the covid virus. Maybe the CDC doesn't know every thing.

If you don't want to go outside then don't. But don't get on me and others for our decision to go camping and venture outside, to live our lives. It's still a free country despite what some want us to believe.

I agree that if that is what you want to do, GO FOR IT! And go to a party where everybody there want their freedom and hug each other and we will watch to see what happens to you guys. White house did not believe either, now it has hit home and everybody is wearing masks (except) you know who. Tough guy!

The more "ginny pigs" ,the better it is for all of us.

RayChez

Barstow, Ca. USA

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/20 10:42am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

zb39 wrote:

Wear a mask and stay away from the shoulder to shoulder crowded places. Disney World would be the last place I would go to. Too many people. My son who lives in Miramar, Florida says the virus is still every where, but the governor wants to open everything up.

2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

dedmiston

So Cal

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/15/20 01:20pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The BLM just opened the areas that they had closed north of Mojave at Jawbone Canyon and Dove Springs. This is probably the last weekend to see any wildflowers before it gets too hot and dry.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. AISIN trans & 4.10 rear. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • Hooligan #3

Toys:
  • 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/20 02:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I`m headed to Stevens Point WI. next weekend. I`m not going to hang in any crowded places. just want to sit outside with a different view than what our house offers from the last 2 months.

Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

rk911

DuPage County

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/15/20 05:34pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

RayChez wrote:

zb39 wrote:

Wear a mask and stay away from the shoulder to shoulder crowded places. Disney World would be the last place I would go to. Too many people. My son who lives in Miramar, Florida says the virus is still every where, but the governor wants to open everything up.

and this virus like other viruses will continue to exist.

ferndaleflyer

everywhere

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/20 05:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have more than one house and have spent most of our time out here at our country house with nothing but cows for neighbors. It’s about 60mi to our house we built about 5 years ago in the city close to all the medical facilities. Nothing here but dying like flies over there so we are at the farm. Took the DP to service shop yesterday and told him we had to be ready to go June 1. Have reservations in WV 10 June and if that works out we will start to get going as much as we can. Want to head out West in the fall. Virus needs to go

A1RVTraveler

North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/16/20 05:25am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have been in South Texas all winter and will be headed to South Fork, Colorado today. Looking forward to some beautiful scenery and peace and quiet. Nice people, too.

Gundog

Ridgefield, Wa

View Profile

Posted: 05/17/20 11:16am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We had 3 trips planned for the summer July 4th at Seaside Oregon the celebration has been canceled I am not sure yet if we will go stay at the park we are playing it by ear for now.

The 2nd trip to Dunefest in Winchester, OR has been canceled and we were able to get our money back for that stay.

We have a trip planned for August into Montana, Wyoming & South Dakota I am not sure if we will do that trip or not I have reservations made. I would like to do that trip so we will see what happens.

2005 34' Expedition Cat C7 Allison 3000

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 11  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Anyone traveling yet
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.