Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSD Fuel Program Update

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Got an email this morning from TSD Logistics

Good evening TSD Fuel card holders. We have some great news. TA/Petro has come back to us with some great rates. They will likely be the lowest price out of all of our vendors.

We have also added Kwik Trip and Kwik Star to our discount program with 10 cents off per gallon. We are reaching out to others now to see if we can increase to some of the smaller chains. Our current discount network is TA, Petro, Loves, Road Ranger, SAAP Brothers, Ambest, Kwik Trip and Kwik Star.

Just thought I'd share

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS
10 REPLIES 10

JKJavelin
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ha! It figures...I finally just signed up 10 minutes ago! Well, most stations around here are under $2 right now. A bargain.
Probably get a good discount when prices go back up again.
JK
2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins 6.7
2016 Open Range RF316RLS
Titan Disc Brakes
Trailair pinbox
Morryde AllTrek 4000 w/ wetbolt kit
Demco Autoslide
570 watts of Solar

2017-2022 555 Nights
2023- 106 Nights

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
Exactly !! I knew something had to change. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to use it before it changed. Back to shopping around. I guess it was just too good to be true.

hypoxia
Explorer
Explorer
gochar wrote:
All of the Love’s discounts have been reduced to $.16. Basically useless because you can shop around and find for less. The only “real” discount left is TA-Petro.

I saw that yesterday, now starting to plan for TA or Petro stops.
Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

gochar
Explorer
Explorer
All of the Love’s discounts have been reduced to $.16. Basically useless because you can shop around and find for less. The only “real” discount left is TA-Petro.
Ken & Char
1999 Dutch Star, 2005 Saturn Vue

moresmoke
Explorer
Explorer
No complaints about the program here, and I haven’t even put fuel in the RV hauler yet. Filled my transfer tank for $1.41 last week. Dyed off road would have cost 1.68!

Seattle_Steve
Explorer
Explorer
deltabravo wrote:
From their FAQ page:

–Why do you need my Social Security Number? Answer: We do not do a credit check. We ask for your social security number in the event that we cannot collect a payment, we need this number to file a claim.

For those of you who forgot what you learned in high school language arts, this is called a non sequitur: 'a statement having little or no relevance to what preceded it'. 🙂

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
LibertyMan wrote:
Got the same email. I think all of that started when Flying J/Pilot dropped the discounts form TSD card holders. There was a thread somewhere on here about that. Anyway, glad they picked up some more vendors, I love using that card at Loves.

Loves is a $1.57 here locally .

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
From their FAQ page:

–Why do you need my Social Security Number? Answer: We do not do a credit check. We ask for your social security number in the event that we cannot collect a payment, we need this number to file a claim.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

LibertyMan
Explorer
Explorer
Got the same email. I think all of that started when Flying J/Pilot dropped the discounts form TSD card holders. There was a thread somewhere on here about that. Anyway, glad they picked up some more vendors, I love using that card at Loves.
2019 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite
2016 Ram CCSB 2500 CTD
GenY Weight Distribution Hitch

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
The rest of the email asks that members DO NOT contact the vendors. If you do, and they find out, they will CANCEL your card. Deal directly with them, not the vendor....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG