cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleetwood Freedom Bridge Chassis

oilcan4
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking into a new Fleetwood Discovery LXE 44H on the Freedom Bridge Chassis. Any information on this chassis or Fleetwood construction would be appreciated. Fleetwood has been around 65 years and have some innovative ideas and not exaggerated pricing. Our 15 year old Sportscoach has served us well and now its time for our final senior life crisis. Stay safe and be well to all.
5 REPLIES 5

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Looks like a takeoff of the 20+ year old Winnebago Ultimate Freedom chassis... new and improved after Winnebago’s patent expired.

Fleetwood’s copy:
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45’...

oilcan4
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone thank you for the replies. Would like to hear from someone who owns one of their discovery LXE units. I've watched all the videos and looked at the Freedom bridge at last years Hershey show. Most likely have to take one for a test drive. You have to give and take when putting together your ultimate choice unless your last name is Rockefeller or you have a winning Lottery ticket. Take care to all we are waiting for things to open and then hit the road. Be safe out there.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Look up. Matts RV reviews on you tube. He just did a very good review of the Fleetwood Pace Arrow LXE. It's on the Freedom Bridge chassis. Just something to look at.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Never heard of that chassis. Must be something they are making in-house.