cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Northern lite blind

devildog1971
Explorer
Explorer
Due to a house fire we only got to use our 2019 10-2 dry bath once bringing it home. I winterized it and kept a large house size dehumidifier on 24 hrs a day. the stove and sink have yet to be used. The blind behind the stove developed a silver dollar sized white spot. I brushed it with a soft brush it is not mildew or any type of mold. Northern Lite had no idea what caused this strange reaction either. Northern Lite provided better service than I ever thought possible, U P S delivered a new complete blind. have not took it out of the box yet has anyone else ever replaced the blind in a newer northern lite? I sure would like to know what caused the problem I will try to insert a picture of the old blind thanks NORTHERN LITE.
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EXCDSE Dry Bath 2007 G M C dually crew cab and 2018 Harley Davidson Limited Low
2 REPLIES 2

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
I think my spots are from the sun, I only have them on the side that faces the sun at my house. Funny it's only on the outside. Better them than the wood imho.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
That's nice support by them. Congrats.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member