cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ohio state parks

machunt
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone made reservations at east harbor state park in ohio? when i go to the wesite it show all sites booked, for any days i put in.
6 REPLIES 6

GDS-3950BH
Explorer
Explorer
machunt wrote:
I find it hard to believe that every full hook up site is booked. i checked several dates and nothing open

Why is that hard to believe? Its right near Sandusky and on the lake, not to mention it only has 23 full hook up sites out of a total of over 500. If you sat with your finger on the button when the reservation window opens 6 months out you'll need a lot of luck to book one.

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
I find it hard to believe that every full hook up site is booked. i checked several dates and nothing open

For what park? The FHU are the first to be booked.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K

machunt
Explorer
Explorer

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
What dates? I'm reading that most are just reopening.

You can make reservatios 6 months ahead of your arrival date. Those that did make them and had reservations for dates before they reopened the park because of the covid were refunded, otherwise if your reservation was for aa date after the parks reopened they are still recognized.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
What dates? I'm reading that most are just reopening.

CarnationSailor
Explorer II
Explorer II
As a test, I picked electric sites in Loop B during early August and there were dates available. Maybe it's just the dates you picked.
2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax