cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class B for 3 adults?

T__Anderson
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a Class B that will comfortably sleep 3 adults? Or am I dreaming and should be looking for a C?
16 REPLIES 16

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
YES, Here this is for THREE ADULTS the COACHMEN GALLERIA Model 24T
Galleria 24T
Just pan down the page when the link opens and view the four floorplans and you will see the three Captain Chairs
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?

T__Anderson
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, gentlemen.

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
magicbus wrote:

I tried to say this before but I guess not as well.

Dave

Yes, but I also wanted point out that ERA that meet the requirements.
Lee

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
TMBLSN wrote:
T. Anderson wrote:
Is there a Class B that will comfortably sleep 3 adults? Or am I dreaming and should be looking for a C?

The Winnebago ERA 70A/170A very much fits your requirements.

There are a lot of nay-sayers on here that interject their opinions and biases rather than just answering a legitimate question.

In my OPINION, there are MANY different things to consider when choosing between a B and a C. It's the difference between buying a sports car and an SUV. They are VERY different RVs.
X2.
I tried to say this before but I guess not as well.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
T. Anderson wrote:

The Winnebago ERA 70A/170A very much fits your requirements.

There are a lot of nay-sayers on here that interject their opinions and biases rather than just answering a legitimate question.

In my OPINION, there are MANY different things to consider when choosing between a B and a C. It's the difference between buying a sports car and an SUV. They are VERY different RVs.
Lee

omjones
Explorer
Explorer
As Gaylord Maxwell said "You are always within shouting distance, and frequently
within striking distance."

hoosiermark
Explorer
Explorer
Hymer Aktiv has a pop up that is like the old VW vanagons and will sleep three. But like many people said, sleeping is only part of it, staying civil and friendly in close quarters while traveling is a whole different issue.

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
The Winnebago Fuse 23T looks nice !

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
cavie wrote:
depends on the relationship of the 3 adults, but no you need to look a "C"'s

Not real common, but a B+ might fill the bill. Basically a C without the overcab bunk. Maybe a bit shorter.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
As my old friend Ben Franklin said, โ€œFish and three people smell in three days in a B.โ€
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
wildtoad wrote:
Quick answer - Nope. Yeah I know lots of people will โ€œmake doโ€ with a B, but given the choice why? A B that will support three adults, clothes, gear is going to cost a lot more than a small C class which will be far better suited.

Many people don't "get" why some of us would never chose a C over a B, but that's OK because we have the option and it is a different discussion. I wouldn't travel in a B or C with three people. When I had a DP it was workable because of the bed/bath configuration and plenty of space to hang damp towels, but even that got old after a while.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Quick answer - Nope. Yeah I know lots of people will โ€œmake doโ€ with a B, but given the choice why? A B that will support three adults, clothes, gear is going to cost a lot more than a small C class which will be far better suited.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I assume you are planning on using the B to travel all over the country as you stated in a previous post.

You should forget the B and look at Class C units with a rear bed and a front overhang bed.
Setting up and taking down a dinette or couch as a bed gets real old, real quick. Trust me.

T__Anderson
Explorer
Explorer
Me, my wife, and grown daughter. But it sounds like a C would indeed be better.