cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Waiver of liabiluiy

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
Going to store my camper in the back lot at work. anyone have a generic basic waiver of liability I can provide them essentially saying im the only one responsible for it?
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....
4 REPLIES 4

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
thanks guys i found what i needed.
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Find an experienced attorney in Ontario. Down is correct...at least for California...some things are not "waivable" and anything of value given by an employer is taxable.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Google liability waiver...lots of free templates floating around.

Unless there is Gross Negligence, they should hold up just fine. Plus you are trying to satisfy the owner that he won't be sued so if you provide one, he can comment on it if he likes but otherwise, it likely satisfies his concern.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know Canada law, but in the States, some States do not allow for a pre-waive of liability. If your employer is really uptight about the liability issue, it may be wise to pay an attorney to draw up something. This would not be more than $200 to $300 in the states.