Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for Vinyl Stripping

Lurker52
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping that someone can help me with finding some vinyl stripping for the front of my motorhome.

I need about 12 feet of two different widths. 8 inch wide x 12 feet long and 12 inch wide x 12 feet long for the front of the RV. If anyone knows of a place to purchase some please let me know.

The only places I have found you have to get a roll of around a 100’ for a lot of money.

I appreciate the help,
Phil
5 REPLIES 5

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I used Vinyl Graphics Their Universal Products matched the color and size of the striping I needed.

I spent $5 on their Vinyl Graphics Catalog and found the color and size I needed, good quality stuff.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
I've used Decal Zone , before. no problems with there service, even shipping to Canada.

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

Fulltimers
Explorer
Explorer
Try these guys
Auto Graphics Pro
Fulltimers
Fulltimers Weblog

2003 Rexhall Aerbus 3550BSL
W-22 Workhorse
2005 Saturn Vue (Mr. Toad)
3.5L V6 Automatic

grumpy3b
Explorer
Explorer
check out these on Amazon. They have a lot of different products.
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00MJ7OTYA/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_19U1EbQ3PK1FK

I bought some to dress up the rolled edges of roof. Color matched pretty well in my case. No idea how good or bad any of them are though.

If nothing else it gets you the jargon used to describe the stuff.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
What color should I look for?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad