cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV sheets

boss302
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road and have a RV King foam mattress 72 x 80. In the past I ordered RV sheets for that size and they seem to be too large so that they pull off the corners. We have tried straps on the corner with no success and I don't want to try to sew the extra sheet in the corners. Could anyone tell me if I should buy a different size of sheets and could recommend some websites. Thanks
10 REPLIES 10

stallsmi
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon and other places have adjustable bed sheets we've used with success. They use drawstrings and velcro to adjust the sizes. We got ours from pplmotorhomes.com.

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
Are you sure your "RV King" isn't really an Olympic Queen? We had a fifth wheel that advertised a King sized mattress and it was really an Olympic Queen. Once we bought sheets for the right mattress everything fit fine.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
I imagine you can find the right size sheets with the suggestions above. But have you tried all the different kinds of bed sheet straps? I was surprised when I just searched the internet, there were about half dozen kind that all worked differently. Other than the basic strap, one was a triangle strap with three connection points at the corners. Another actually went under the bed all around. Another was a group of L shape plastic thingies that tucked under the bed and attached to the sheet at several points. I would think one of these would work sufficiently. Heck, I may order something myself now that you brought up the subject 🙂
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Seattle_Steve
Explorer
Explorer
Advanced Bedding is another option for custom bedding.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thank you RJ. (For the link)
Wife used to buy "FULL" for our Short Queen... Not an easy fit for the fitted sheet. I know how to sew.

The Prices at that link.. OUCH!!!!!!
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
https://coachbedding.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwlN32BRCCARIsADZ-J4vrc4EY9Bd_DSdNywNGxo-PCB78dgBTBAO7_rER9lm5...
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
RVs often use custom size sheets with custom size prices including different corners etc. Measure and search the internet.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
You're missing one measurement....thickness. Have you tried Amazon?

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
duiplicate...please delete
Rich
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
the dimensions you posted....did you actually measure your mattress or are you assuming those dimensions are correct?
Rich
'10 Jeep Liberty KK