cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could own any brand of toy hauler…

Rye_a
Explorer
Explorer
If you could own any brand of toy hauler what would it be?
7 REPLIES 7

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

I would start with DRV Fullhouse, after that I would go custom build with New Horizon.

“Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

gandude
Explorer
Explorer
Not a fan of snow so a 3 season is good for us.

I like the ATC all aluminum toyhaulers. We almost bought the 28' front bedroom. They are quite stout. I like that you could hose them out on the inside.

We also came very close to a loaded Winnebago view and a double axle cargo trailer for the toys but this setup was just too long.

In the end, we decided to do some much needed work on old reliable and use it for a few more years.

Here is what I learned; Maintenance. Without constant maintenance these RV's have a short lifespan. I also learned that Chinese tires are not that bad if you take care of them. I'm on my 5th set in 15 years. I had one blow out on the original Carlisle but other than that...
Tahoe 21WTB Toyhauler
06 Dodge 3500 SLT, QC, LB, 4x4, 5.9, auto 370's
03 Kawasaki 360 Prarie
03 Kawasaki 300 Bayou
79 Honda XL 250
12 Honda XR 650

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I’m a Winnebago fan.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
They're all under $100k with the appropriate price reductions. Mine was listed $109 and we got it for $77. I've seen Cyclones in the low to mid $80s.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
A new leftover 2019 or a used 2017-2018, same brand
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

Rye_a
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm... maybe I should include some caveats. How about $100k and less?

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Probably a DRV Luxury Suites Full House (based on your question, I can only assume "money being no object")
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress