Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Entegra warranty Are you kidding me/
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> Entegra warranty Are you kidding me/

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
carringb

Corvallis, OR

View Profile

Posted: 07/07/20 10:23am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

OP - Do you know for sure the floor is glued? I thought typically they are only fastened around the edges. That's how my ORV was built, supposedly to reduce cracking from temperature changes. If your was installed this way, the bubbles may go away on their own, as the decking used ages and stops off-gassing.

2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/07/20 11:27am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Welcome to their reality. "We have more money and lawyers than you do."
If you can get your contract cancelled. Call a Lawyer ASAP.
You will never be happy with one of the Monday morning units.
it is unfortunate you are having to deal with this.
Their QC at the plant should have caught it and probably did but said let the Dealer fix it and who knows what else.
Don't anyone accept walk though it put it on a list and we will fix i when you bring it back in, Go ahead ad take it for a weekend or whatever and bring it and the list to us.
The desire to first timers, especially, so strong they ignore warning signs and trust that nice salesman, sales manger.
You never hear this from A Mercedes Dealer or didn't use to or a Ferrari or a number of other brands of cars. Their reputation their sales re at stake. Hedge Funds etc who have no intent of holding and making legacy company and the new China Global Trade Consumerism say quality and service don't make money, and maximizing profitability, know it will over time destroy the brand but...they would have mede their margin and taken the equity and sell of the scraps to someone else.
No way in anyone's lexicon would say what they are doing is fair or equitable. The basis of law is getting what you were told you were buying and defective merchandise and deceptive warranty was not on the sticker!
it is not your problem that whatever problems they have in producing a unit, falls on the shoulders of the Customer.

MRUSA

Wellington, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/08/20 06:12pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dougrainer wrote:

PS, This was years before Thor thought about buying Jayco.
One of the things that I thought was crazy---they installed the slide out controls and switches IN THE CENTER BATH. HOW COULD YOU OBSERVE THE OPERATION OF THE SLIDE ROOMS WHEN ACTIVATING?

BECAUSE ENTEGRA DP COACHES ALL COME WITH A HAND HELD REMOTE THAT CAN ACTIVATE THE SLIDE OUTS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE COACH OR EVEN FROM OUTSIDE THE COACH.

Marc, Wellington FL
2013 Entegra Anthem 44SL
2018 Lincoln MKX toad
EEZ-RV tire pressure monitor

dougrainer

Carrolton, Texas

View Profile

Posted: 07/08/20 07:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MRUSA wrote:

dougrainer wrote:

PS, This was years before Thor thought about buying Jayco.
One of the things that I thought was crazy---they installed the slide out controls and switches IN THE CENTER BATH. HOW COULD YOU OBSERVE THE OPERATION OF THE SLIDE ROOMS WHEN ACTIVATING?

BECAUSE ENTEGRA DP COACHES ALL COME WITH A HAND HELD REMOTE THAT CAN ACTIVATE THE SLIDE OUTS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE COACH OR EVEN FROM OUTSIDE THE COACH.

NOW they do. Not previous years when they started building them. I was just pointing out how dumb some of their designs were. IF previous models had a handheld remote, NONE of the customers that came in for service had them available. Since we did not sell them, I can only operate with what the customers leave out on display. Doug

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> Entegra warranty Are you kidding me/
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.