cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water miser issues.

Spade_Cooley
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a new Rockwood travel trailer with stall shower. It has a water miser set up in the shower with a stainless shut off valve under the knobs. The knobs turn goofy., opposite what normal valves turn. I want more pressure. In my old TT I switched the head out to another brand I can't remember what it was but it put out more pressure. I do have a pressure regulator that is a little bit larger than the restricted units recommended. Any ideas on how to modify this unit? What were they thinking
4 REPLIES 4

fourthclassC
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy, I found the oxygenics a huge dissapointment. I re installed my original shower head. It had more reasonable flow. I did use the oxygenics shutoff valve immediatly before the shower head as it was better then the old one.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not sure if your setup is like mine, but I was able to remove the head and replace it with one from Lowe's or Home Depot. You get the all the flow your water pump can provide. I also have 2 water pumps install so I get plenty of water!
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Spade_Cooley
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks,
The Oxy system was the unit I put on my last trailer. I m not concerned about saving water if I am in an rv park and might even like to modify this unit if at all possible. I want a good flow. Or is there an even better unit on the market?

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
I used a Sharpie to mark how to turn the knobs in my TT shower ;(
Oxygenics is the brand shower head that increases apparent water pressure flow.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,