cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 Thor Mandalay slide won't retract

gb76087
Explorer
Explorer
HWH Bedroom slide. Press button in coach, hear solonoid next to pump motor click. 15v going to solonoid. Jump terminals on solonoid, pump runs, slide doesn't retract. Don't know what to check next.
Could manually retract but hydraulic reservoir has 4 valves(thandles) and don't know which one is for that slide. Any help greatly appreciated.
2007 Fleeteood TERRA LX 34N
F53, 362hp V10
5 REPLIES 5

gb76087
Explorer
Explorer
Problem solved.
Bad batteries.
F53, 362hp V10

gb76087
Explorer
Explorer
Ap29164
F53, 362hp V10

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
What model HWH

mikestock
Explorer
Explorer
gb76087 wrote:
HWH Bedroom slide. Press button in coach, hear solonoid next to pump motor click. 15v going to solonoid. Jump terminals on solonoid, pump runs, slide doesn't retract. Don't know what to check next.
Could manually retract but hydraulic reservoir has 4 valves(thandles) and don't know which one is for that slide. Any help greatly appreciated.

I had this system on a fiver I once owned. There were times when I needed to control which one to open or close and leave the others.You could close 3 of them at a time and deduce which one is supposed to control the one you are looking for. It will probably be a good idea to mark them, once you can identify them.

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can open them all and it might work. On mine you loosen a couple bolts so that the gear would slip on the clutch. Then you could just push it back in a lock it manual. You might be able to see the gear drive when you look up in the compartment.