cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its 2020 - How are we posting Pics in our post's

NVR2L82AV8
Explorer
Explorer
I suddenly remembered why I left this forum many years ago - the inability for this site to host pics....unless that has changed. I see 95% of the posts don't include pics. How are folks posting pics these days? I've got a great new Stereo write-up I want to post but it'll do the community zero benefit without pics.
2013 AF 990
2003 F350 6.0L 4X4 DRW, Oil bypass filter, Coolant Filter, Blue Spring fuel pressure mod, DELO ELC, DashBoss Bluetooth engine monitor, EGT/FP gauge, SuperSprings, torklift hitch/tiedowns, 48" SuperTruss, fastguns, Kenwood CMOS Backup Camera.
8 REPLIES 8

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
I write alot of my posts up as blog entries on my blog, then use a BBCode converter to turn it into a forum post and copy that. The blogsite handles all the images and what not.
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

specta
Explorer
Explorer
postimage.org
Kenny
1996 Jayco 376FB Eagle Series TT
1997 Jayco 246FB Eagle Series TT
1976 Ford F-250 4wd Mercury Marauder 410 - 4V
Regular cabs. The best looking trucks.

NVR2L82AV8
Explorer
Explorer
eDUBz wrote:
We still have to go here to upload them one at a time, copy the link and then paste, repeat until you did all the pics you wanted to share. It’s a pain and one of the reasons i slowed down in posting. FB groups kinda took over

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=1

Yep, as I recall that was one of my beefs when Photobucket began charging I too stopped posting and sharing.

DarkSkySeeker wrote:
NVR2L82AV8 wrote:
How are folks posting pics these days?

I upload them to my own site, and link them here using the icon that looks like the little image in the toolbar.

I get hesitant of linking to my personal stuff. Heck I even quit Facebook three years ago because of security and privacy concerns.

2oldman wrote:
We're posting as instructed by the sticky in forum support.

Yep. Read it and familiar with it.

wanderingaimlessly wrote:
I saved this Photo posting to my tool bar and use it to place photo's.
Good luck.

Yep, that's what I'll use.

Kayteg1 wrote:
Personal pictures go from my private albums, although I hesitate as that allows people to track your albums and you never know what wacko will read the forum.
For general posting, use the link from stickies as mentioned.
Few years ago we used photobucket, who start asking for money.
Imgur did not do it.... yet...
This is the cheapest forum I know still exist, yet it is gaining most visitors on the subject.
When I still have rv.net T-shirt, haven't heard about administrators sponsoring anything in last years?
Actually I don't hear about many rallies organized at all.

Yea, I logged in here last month - first time in probably three or four years when all the Photobucket BS impacted everyone. Heck, I still see my trip reports on here still but with the Photobucket logo plastered all over them--sad. Yea, I used to remember the multitude of rallies as well. Although going through the truck camper forum its good to see some newbies on here!!
2013 AF 990
2003 F350 6.0L 4X4 DRW, Oil bypass filter, Coolant Filter, Blue Spring fuel pressure mod, DELO ELC, DashBoss Bluetooth engine monitor, EGT/FP gauge, SuperSprings, torklift hitch/tiedowns, 48" SuperTruss, fastguns, Kenwood CMOS Backup Camera.

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Personal pictures go from my private albums, although I hesitate as that allows people to track your albums and you never know what wacko will read the forum.
For general posting, use the link from stickies as mentioned.
Few years ago we used photobucket, who start asking for money.
Imgur did not do it.... yet...
This is the cheapest forum I know still exist, yet it is gaining most visitors on the subject.
When I still have rv.net T-shirt, haven't heard about administrators sponsoring anything in last years?
Actually I don't hear about many rallies organized at all.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
I saved this Photo posting to my tool bar and use it to place photo's.
Good luck.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
We're posting as instructed by the sticky in forum support.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

DarkSkySeeker
Explorer
Explorer
NVR2L82AV8 wrote:
How are folks posting pics these days?

I upload them to my own site, and link them here using the icon that looks like the little image in the toolbar.
There is something special about camping in an RV.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
We still have to go here to upload them one at a time, copy the link and then paste, repeat until you did all the pics you wanted to share. It’s a pain and one of the reasons i slowed down in posting. FB groups kinda took over

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=1
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker