cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ATC Aluminum Trailer Company forum/information

Marcela
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, is there an ATC forum or chat area somewhere other than the facebook site? One on iRV2 but it looks pretty dead.

Someone has to be buying these and the chatter and information comes forth somewhere.
5 REPLIES 5

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can also look at Featherlite, Sundowner, and other similar aluminum toy haulers. There are a couple that make both horse trailers, car trailer, and toy haulers. Our friends recently purchased a Pegasus. Would love to make an RV out of that one. They have a conversion but looks too much like a race trailer materials.

Y-Guy
I'd drop hvac that question, he did a lot of research about them.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Marcela
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
We've had some discussion over in the Toy Hauler forum and a couple owners. You can search for 'atc' on here but that also result in any word with 'atc' in it too. Member hvac owns at ATC so you might go through his posts for info about them. I think they are still seen as mostly a cargo trailer operation, and thus a niche market group, not enough rv style owners to support a dedicated forum.

Thanks. I've read some of the posts, personally looking at the gooseneck toyhauler version. How it is working for the owners, etc. Lot of money involved in one of these purchases. Don't see anybody selling any used, wondering how much the depreciation is going to be.

Y-Guy
We've had some discussion over in the Toy Hauler forum and a couple owners. You can search for 'atc' on here but that also result in any word with 'atc' in it too. Member hvac owns at ATC so you might go through his posts for info about them. I think they are still seen as mostly a cargo trailer operation, and thus a niche market group, not enough rv style owners to support a dedicated forum.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Marcela
Explorer
Explorer
.....chirp.....chirp.....chirp.....