Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: My pet peeve on Class B Plus
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...

Open Roads Forum  >  Class B - Camping Van Conversions  >  General Topics

 > My pet peeve on Class B Plus

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Bumpyroad

Virginia

Senior Member

Joined: 12/01/2005

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/20/20 02:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

and all of this B, B+, C- etc makes any difference???????????
bumpy





AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

Senior Member

Joined: 11/15/2004

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 06/20/20 03:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bumpyroad wrote:

and all of this B, B+, C- etc makes any difference???????????
bumpy
It does to groups associated to the different classes of RVs. There is no point in having such a group unless there is a clear definition of what RVs are a part of the group.

This forum is one example and it is properly named "Camping Van Conversions" that caters to Class B owners, although activity on this forum has almost come to a halt.

Another example is the Annual Class B Rally that has to limit attendance to what most RV parks can handle. Small Class C's have to be declined as there are always more true class Bs than can be handled.

B-Rally website
B-Rally FB Group



David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -



Bumpyroad

Virginia

Senior Member

Joined: 12/01/2005

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 06/20/20 06:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

AsheGuy wrote:

Bumpyroad wrote:

and all of this B, B+, C- etc makes any difference???????????
bumpy
It does to groups associated to the different classes of RVs. There is no point in having such a group unless there is a clear definition of what RVs are a part of the group.

This forum is one example and it is properly named "Camping Van Conversions" that caters to Class B owners, although activity on this forum has almost come to a halt.

Another example is the Annual Class B Rally that has to limit attendance to what most RV parks can handle. Small Class C's have to be declined as there are always more true class Bs than can be handled.

B-Rally website
B-Rally FB Group


so "
Like the Roadtrek 200 being a C and the Roadtrek 210 being a B, this is confusing and just plain silly." one could be in your "club" and the other couldn't?
bumpy

AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

Senior Member

Joined: 11/15/2004

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 06/20/20 11:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bumpyroad wrote:

so "
Like the Roadtrek 200 being a C and the Roadtrek 210 being a B, this is confusing and just plain silly." one could be in your "club" and the other couldn't?
bumpy
They both are RV conversions using a chassis that came from the factory as a van so they are both Class Bs. No confusion except for whoever wrote the statement you are quoting.

mumkin

Chaska, MN/Mesa, AZ

Senior Member

Joined: 07/16/2004

View Profile



Posted: 06/21/20 08:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

AsheGuy wrote:

They both are RV conversions using a chassis that came from the factory as a van so they are both Class Bs. No confusion except for whoever wrote the statement you are quoting.

Hey AsheGuy... Actually the 200 is by the definitions, a C because it was on a cab/chassis. Of course it is pretty moot as there weren't that many made and they haven't been made for 15 or 16 years now. I don't know if I have ever even seen one. I guess the 210 replaced it.

But, I'd also guess that none of them would be stopped from joining our Group B rallies. [emoticon]


Mumkin
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme


My Roadtrek

Tucson, AZ.

Senior Member

Joined: 03/20/2002

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 06/22/20 10:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class B - Camping Van Conversions  >  General Topics

 > My pet peeve on Class B Plus
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.