cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It's official

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Well donated my Super C and trailer the new rig should be finished in a couple weeks so I'll be posting back later. Stay safe fellow RVer's.
2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim
12 REPLIES 12

js218
Explorer
Explorer
^^^^ thank you sir for the kind words.
2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim

VA-Apraisr
Explorer II
Explorer II
Excellent donation! My brother gave his life in Beirut, 1983 bombing and amazing how many folks believe terrorism started 9/11. God Bless your son for the ultimate service and know he will be watching over your extended travels!

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Been to Mexico 3 times already, but just the Baja peninsula side.
Jim

ron_dittmer
Explorer
Explorer
js218 wrote:
^^^^^ Roam around Alaska, Canada and Mexico
Alaska and Canada - Yes!

Mexico? That rig will be a giant sign to the drug cartel and other thugs that "American Money Is Here". As much as I would love to travel south of the border, even to the tip of South America, I would never consider doing so.

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Donated it to the Tunnel to Towers, my son gave his life in Iraq and they are more serious about helping vets than our government is.
Jim

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
When you decide to donate your new Global Expedition UVX-Max on Frieghtliner Chassis, please consider me!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
js218 wrote:
Global Expedition UVX-Max on Frieghtliner Chassis.

:B Awesome , it looks bulletproof !

Can't wait to see your pics . :C

js218
Explorer
Explorer
^^^^^ Roam around Alaska, Canada and Mexico
Jim

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
js218 wrote:

Doing only a quick WEB search - if your UVX-Max is what I think it is - congrats on a spectacular go-anywhere, go-anytime, for-any-length-of-time, true expedition vehicle that's well beyond being only an "RV"!!!! :C :C

By the way ... where do you plan on traveling with it? It's of course way beyond overkill for anywhere within the U.S..
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Jim

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Do we get any kind of hint ? Should we start guessing ? You are dealing with rv people here that have been locked down for months and are camping restricted. We need to start visualizing ! Can you at least give us a color ?

ronfisherman
Looking forward to pictures of new one.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD