cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Headlight

mikemc53
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2004 HR Vacationer that needs a headlight. Does anyone happen to know if I can replace just a bulb on this or is it a full assembly? The unit is not that close to me right now so I am hoping that someone knows. If not I'll drive out to it and see if I can tell by looking.

Thoughts?
2021 Gulf Stream Conquest 6250 (Class C)
3 REPLIES 3

mikemc53
Explorer
Explorer
Well I finally got over to the MH and am a bit disappointed. The PO had replaced the headlights with LED kits and I cannot find the replacement bulbs anywhere - for a couple of reasons. There is no name on them but the part number (UNV-16-07-Ac00063) is very clear yet I get absolutely no hits when I google it. There are any number of headlights that pop up with the search but none of them appear to be this one especially when it comes to the connector. The connector is a 4 pin circular screw on that connects to another add-on with the same connector. There are three separate pieces, aside from the bulb that have been added and it appears that he chopped up some of the original connectors to put this kit in. I wanted to just replace the bulb but I might end up having to add a whole assembly.
Frustrating - thought I could twist out a bulb and replace...
Dang!
2021 Gulf Stream Conquest 6250 (Class C)

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
You can google that and see pictures of various ones.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Just the bulb, pulls out of the backside of the housing.