cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Circle back to TT

angler
Explorer
Explorer
Well made it back to the TT forum after a few year of traveling with a class A. Loved traveling with the class A, Best way to travel in my opinion. One thing about the RV life style is you can always change your mind. Met some great people on the road and we still get together. Now spend a little extra time at our seasonal with our new Jayco 34rsbs
We may be back on the road in the future, but right now a little relaxing in our vibrating and heated recliners! Something seems wrong about that....
Stay safe and enjoy everything you do!
2020 Jayco 34RSBS
2002 Tiffin Allego Bay
2010 Keystone Springdale 29bhssr
1998 Jayco Lite 244
2 REPLIES 2

falconbrother
Explorer II
Explorer II
We started with a van camper in 1987. Since then it was a cabover, travel trailer, class A and now back to a travel trailer. I don't much miss the class A motorhome. I only miss it on the road being fully self contained. If my wife needed to use the bathroom or make something to eat she just could. We only had to stop when I had to pee. But, the maintenance was WAY more on the class A. Tires, $3,000.00.. Two oil changes every time, two fuel filters, two engines to maintain (not including the toad). We always take a midwinter trip to the coast. When it was freezing cold out I about froze driving that thing. The windshield was just a big freezer and running the heat didn't help much. Crosswinds were a bear. For what we do, I prefer the travel trailer. It's no harder to get from point A to point B than a motorhome. It's much warmer in the dead of winter. If my life were to radically change I might consider another motorhome. For now the TT is the better way to go.

scbwr
Explorer II
Explorer II
You gotta do what makes you happy! We enjoy our class A, but I can see a change as we get older and/or health issues change.

Enjoy!
2012 Newmar Bay Star 3302
Blue Ox Avail
BrakeBuddy Advantage
2015 Malibu

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption