cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happijac

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys, on a recent trip I had my jack wireless remote stop working, and green light stayed on the remote.Luck was on my side only had a couple inches to retractmanually. Manual says, " Receiver needs reset", "insufficient power at receiver to operate jacks,(Red light on receiver panel)". I can't see where there is or would be a light, or a reset. Had to remove battery from remote to shut it off. Next day all was well. Can't get through to Lippert (new owner),leaving messages, waiting. I can't find a model or part # on jack,remote, receiver, or in manual, (3 pieces of loose paper) lol. TC is a 13' Northern Lite 10-2 cdse, does anyone have same and know the HJ's model #.... Also searching for the MALE socket for a drill, 6 sided 1/2", all my searches are to no avail, where did you get your socket. Thanks, K Mac.
9 REPLIES 9

ajriding
Explorer
Explorer
Did you try one leg motor at a time to reduce amperage draw on the batteries?
They use a lot of power, and when batt is low will not work. I always plug in when I can when lifting the jacks, so it does not pull from the battery,well, mine are wired directly to the battery I think, not the panel, but the charger is providing power to the same wires...

54suds
Explorer
Explorer
camper, they can be drawn down by the jack power demand to the point of calling for a reset
2021 Chev 6.6 duramax ltz DBL cab,drw,4x/torklift tdn's,
1999 Bigfoot 1011

Z-Peller
Explorer
Explorer
Do you mean the camper batteries are new, or the remote batteries?.... my jacks quit working one time and remote did strange things. I tried the cord plugged into the jack control box and still would not work. I replaced the remote control battery and that turned out to be the problem. Everything worked fine after that.
Bill..
2017 Bigfoot 10.4 camper...2016 GMC 3500 4x4 Xcab Duramax Dually...

54suds
Explorer
Explorer
next: open each through the camper wall jack wire connection clean all connections to assure good connection
1999 Bigfoot 1011

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys, I use a bolt now ,but the threads tend to slip in my drill, Batteries are brand new and I had shore power. Still no response , would still like to know jack model #.

Joe417
Explorer
Explorer
To run the jacks up and down with a drill, all that you need is a bolt with a 1/2" head. Any hardware store.
Joe & Evelyn

54suds
Explorer
Explorer
welcome to world of "crappy jack " champions of world class & renowned non service

ps check your camper battery power level
1999 Bigfoot 1011

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad
Cant help with remote issue. Hex driver bits common, but likly be 3/8 or 1/2 sq drive so adapter would be needed also common (assuming 1/4 cordless hex drive)
The 1/2" male hex x 1/4" hex isn't that common. Close would be a pipe plug remover but they arent cheap for single bit, about $30.. Proform 67447 Pipe Plug Removal Tool.

umm...This popped up HAPPIJAC Hex Drive Camper Jacks amazon.com/Lippert-182912/dp/B01GP5BSGS/
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Has Lippert responded?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad