cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPad difficulty in importing/exporting bookmarks

mr__ed
Explorer
Explorer
I have a brand new iPad,7th generation ,and can’t see a way to import or export bookmarks between 2 browsers on the device. The browser with all my bookmarks is Brave browser. I installed Edge browser and neither browser shows a way to either import or export bookmarks. I have both browsers on my Windows 10 laptop and they present no problem. On the iPad, both browsers display no option in ‘settings’ to either import or export bookmarks. I tried temporarily installing Chrome and same thing; There was no option to import bookmarks on that browser, either. Why should these browsers behave differently on an iPad than in Windows? I tried getting some answers online, but wasn’t successful. Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on this issue..
Mr. Ed (fulltiming since 1987)
Life is fragile. Handle with prayer.

2007 Hitchhiker II LS Model 29.5 LKTG (sold)
2007 Dodge Ram 3500/6.7 CTD/QC/4X4/SB/SRW/6-speed man/Big Horn edition (sold)
2 REPLIES 2

mr__ed
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for that info, Wildtoad. I’ll give it a try. It would have been nice if the browsers behaved the same way whether in Windows OS or iPadOS. I’m sure others have had the same issue.
Mr. Ed (fulltiming since 1987)
Life is fragile. Handle with prayer.

2007 Hitchhiker II LS Model 29.5 LKTG (sold)
2007 Dodge Ram 3500/6.7 CTD/QC/4X4/SB/SRW/6-speed man/Big Horn edition (sold)

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not sure if this will help but give it a look. https://www.howtogeek.com/175294/how-to-sync-any-browsers-bookmarks-with-your-ipad-or-iphone/
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT