cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World takes too long to ship

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered a surge protector from Camping World four days ago. As of this writing it still has not shipped. Note to self, next time order from Amazon, I could have had it two days ago.Hate being in a campground with out a surge protector .
If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.
11 REPLIES 11

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Good Sam Care Team

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Prime has been horrible. Itโ€™s one thing to be told when you order an item that it will take s week to get. But Iโ€™ve Ordered items that claim to be 2 day delivery, told again when ordered it will take two days then it takes a week to get the item. I recently ordered something from Walmart, was told it would take a week then received it in 3 days.

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
I understand that there maybe some delays with the carriers. But for Camping World to take five days and counting to take something off the shelf and print a shipping label equals poor service. Guess they may have too much business.
If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.

brianosaur
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon prime has been having issues since the pandemic.
I have been spoiled and hate waiting more then 2 days.

CarnationSailor
Explorer II
Explorer II
Rough2000 wrote:
JimR 1 wrote:
Rough2000 wrote:
Ordered a surge protector from Camping World four days ago. As of this writing it still has not shipped. Note to self, next time order from Amazon, I could have had it two days ago.Hate being in a campground with out a surge protector .

Unless you have prime, Amazon is also taking longer to ship it is not just Camping World.

Throw in Walmart and Target too.

I know I have orders from each on Tuesday and I now have some stuff with more coming in July 2 to the 9th.

JimR

Jim...I haveAmazon Prime and have been very happy with the two day delivery, (sometimes even on Sunday and Holidays). Bonus, a lot of free videos to stream.

Amazon posted a notice some time ago that some Prime deliveries will be delayed since they are prioritizing based on what they perceive as the criticality of what you order. I have been very happy with Amazon Prime too; however, it is true that some Prime orders have taken 7 to 10 days to arrive. I'm not complaining. Just telling it like it is.
2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
bukhrn, I assume in Lanexa, youre not having to deal with the Emporia subcontractor for FedEx. I have had stuff from them on a truck, for local delivery for as many as 9 days before it made it to my house. Admittedly, I am very rural, but these subs bear some fault as well.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
CW is not different than some others, on 9 June I ordered an item from Tractor Supply, they said it would ship within 8 days, that would have been the 17th, we are now 8 days past that and it still hasn't shipped.
if you want the absolute worst, order something shipped by Fedex, it's the order & Pray principle, order it and pray you get it on the scheduled delivery date. My last order made it to my local Fedex terminal, and was on a Fedex truck for delivery, the next day, it was on a Fedex truck for delivery, which it actually was delivered, the next day it was scheduled for delivery, 2 days later, it showed that it was delivered.
Their tracking is a joke,i frequently have items arrive at a location only to have tracking show that it never moved for 36 hours. :M
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
JimR 1 wrote:
Rough2000 wrote:

Unless you have prime, Amazon is also taking longer to ship it is not just Camping World.

I know I have orders from each on Tuesday and I now have some stuff with more coming in July 2 to the 9th.

JimR

Jim...I haveAmazon Prime and have been very happy with the two day delivery, (sometimes even on Sunday and Holidays). Bonus, a lot of free videos to stream.

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Rough2000 wrote:

JimR

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
the planes from china are running a little slow.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Rough2000,

Thank you for your time and email, we apologize for the delay with your recent order. You will receive a confirmation email once the item has shipped. Please provide the order number and we will be glad to check on the status.

Thank you,
Good Sam Customer Care Team