cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recommended Coach Waxing Service in SE Michigan?

SuperBus
Nomad
Nomad
Does any one have direct experience with a competent waxing service in the SE Michigan area? I managed to get connected with a person who does specialty vehicles, coaches, and high end import exterior detailing, but he is only available to do coaches on the weekends. If it isn't raining we are traveling, so I am looking for a recommendation from forum members who may have experience with a good waxing service. I didn't anticipate finding such a service would be so challenging. The few places I have found from internet searches won't call you back or are broker type services; I am unsure who will actually show up and what the result may be. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

SuperBus
Nomad
Nomad
Thanks all. I am in the Novi/Northville area. I will try giving the referenced gentlemen a call.

I did go back and forth on waxing it myself this year, considering I am working from home this summer and "have the time". But 45' is a lot of bus to wax, and I think I'll spend the time with my kids instead.

fuzzyface
Explorer
Explorer
You can try Brandon Bratt, B Everything Detailing. He is near Algonac, MI, and is probably busy shining boats, but is worth a call. I am certain that he will do an excellent job. 586 530 9202.
Linda and Mike Kruzin' in a Kountry Star

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Where in SE MI. I know some places but have never used 'em. I wax my own when it's waxed.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times