cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Marcus...I’m still not happy

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
Started a thread a three days ago about Camping World’s slow shipping (getting things out of their warehouse, not the carriers). It is now getting close to a week since I ordered a surge protector. I have still not receive any shipping confirmation. I was told by private message by one of your reps that I would be hearing something shortly. That was three days ago. I have heard nothing but the sound of crickets from Camping World. Marcus, I’m sure you will never see this, but, I’m going past unhappy.
If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.
7 REPLIES 7

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Good Sam Care Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Rough2000,

We apologize for the delay, please see the private message sent this morning with the Fed Ex tracking number included. Your order is scheduled to be delivered 6/29/2020 by end of the day.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance and have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Rough2000
Explorer
Explorer
Marcus is too busy telling others how to run their business on the “Profit” to be able to run his own business. By the way Marcus...I’m still not happy. You may want to look at the above examples and change your advertising to say “I don’t care if you are happy...just send money. Marcus”
If it moves but shouldn't, use Duct Tape. If it doesn't move but should, use WD40.

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
Amazing how many senior members here expect good service from CW.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
took months for a Love Seat that was on sale, paid for in advance, to arrive. It had to shipped from China and when it arrived they wanted more $$ saying the price had gone up.

Bought Dish portable that went bad in a couple months, 1 year warranty & CW I bought from did not want to replace with the receipts. Call Dish and they say take it to CW they are distributors.

Blown tire CW est $1500 & a days work. They were in contact with my insurance who told them what they needed. CW sent the info, I offered to pay the $500 deductible and was told it wasn't necessary. I asked they order the needed parts and call I would bring it to them. 5 weeks and no call so I checked was told we can't order parts w/o payment.

Took Splendide washer/dryer in quit after a couple months. Dropped off for repair per Splendide, I check back and it is still sitting waiting. Loaded up and took it home, had them send me the part after trouble shooting on the phone. Fixed in a couple days.

After 4 bad experiences at Camping World I no longer buy there.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
You will get told that Covid-19 is delaying everything BUT as mentioned Amazon has delivered 3 packages to me in the last week all within 3 days of order.

I ordered a hitch over two weeks ago through a RV dealer and it still hasn't shipped and no time frame is offered. Same hitch on Amazon offering 3 day delivery. If I hadn't already paid for it I would just order through Amazon.

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds worse than Northern Tool. These places ain't Amazon.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman