Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2003 Rexhall

noonenosthis1
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,

I am looking at (via the computer) a 2003 Rexhall Roseair 3950 diesel. It is at a dealer where my TT is being worked on but the dealer is not close to my house. Does anyone know what transmission might be in this motorhome? I would like to be able to tow our F350 behind this motorhome for when we go hunting.

Thanks
Janice
6 REPLIES 6

noonenosthis1
Explorer
Explorer
F-TROUP wrote:
Call the dealer and have him answer all your questions, if he can't get the answers then you might rethink him working on your 5er. JMHO by the time you load up the MH for a trip the F350 will put you over the limit.

We are going out on Wednesday to pick up our TT. The motorhome is still there and still available.

noonenosthis1
Explorer
Explorer
krivanj wrote:
My 2001 Rexall 3950 had a Cummins ISC (330 hp) and a Allison 3000

Thanks!

noonenosthis1
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
The motorhome’s max trailer weight is the determining factor along with the weight of the F350, not the MH’s transmission. Is the F350 four down towable?

That I do not know. The F350 is my husband's truck. He doesn't know I'm thinking along these line. :);)

krivanj
Explorer
Explorer
My 2001 Rexall 3950 had a Cummins ISC (330 hp) and a Allison 3000
Fleetwood Revolution LE 38X
2011 Scion TC toad

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Call the dealer and have him answer all your questions, if he can't get the answers then you might rethink him working on your 5er. JMHO by the time you load up the MH for a trip the F350 will put you over the limit.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
The motorhome’s max trailer weight is the determining factor along with the weight of the F350, not the MH’s transmission. Is the F350 four down towable?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad