Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at this Rexhall coach

Teleman
Explorer
Explorer
99 Rexhall RexAir.

This 30' Class A Motorhome has 65,400 mils on it, is in good condition has the "Bank Power" conversion on it, the hydraulic level system, young and low miles tire, a Satellite Dome, a rear window, no slide out ( hard to find ), costume window shades and a large very nice bathroom.

$19,500

Link to ad doesn't work. But it's listed in the Sacramento Craigslist as 1999 Rexhall - Rex Air - $19500 (Ione/Camanche Lake).

Good price?
9 REPLIES 9

Teleman
Explorer
Explorer
Gjac wrote:
Rexhall is a nice MH but this one has no slides and is priced higher than Nada values. Price should be between $12-$15k. Also check to see if the "Banks Power" includes headers, some Banks systems are just FF mufflers and CAI.

I looked up the NADA prices and you're right.

Teleman
Explorer
Explorer
Gjac wrote:
Rexhall is a nice MH but this one has no slides and is priced higher than Nada values. Price should be between $12-$15k. Also check to see if the "Banks Power" includes headers, some Banks systems are just FF mufflers and CAI.

I don't want a slide. The Blue Book said 20k? May be moot because so far he hasn't responded to my emails

Teleman
Explorer
Explorer
mike brez wrote:
This one

That's it.

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
This one
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III

2bzy2c
Explorer
Explorer
I found the RV you are looking at. It is exactly like our old one. You are off to a good start.
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
My brother bought the same year, floor plan and V10 with banks setup. It had 63,000+ on it runs like a champ. The previous owner thought he was an electrical engineer, but was a hack.... Working on the coach with him and seeing the quality of it I ended up buying a 2001 2 slides V10 no banks and he walks away from me in the mountains. Very solid rigs and the picks of the one your looking at is real clean. Drive it and see how it feels to you. Remember at 21 years old even a pro can't see what may fail down the road. Good luck.

PS as you surf through the forums you'll see all year rigs having problems and that includes rigs less than 3 years old. Also check the date code on the tires.

2bzy2c
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 98 Aerbus. We have very good luck with it. No issues at all. Never went back for repairs of any kind. I have heard the newer Rexhalls went down in quality (2005 and up), but I don't speak from experience.

Check the date code on the tires. There are 6 of them and if they are older than 6 years, they should be replaced. That gets expensive.
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Make your decision after the coach is inspected by a pro and you've read the report.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad