Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2021 Ford Bronco

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Enjoy...

Link

Chevy Blazer... your next? Oh never mind!
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
116 REPLIES 116

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
Interesting performance of the Bronco trail/rock ride and that 2.7 Ecoboost grunt really shines.

Link

Seemed to make easy work of that trail.
TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion
On Order - 2022 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ford Performance Bronco DR on sale 2022

Enjoy...

Link

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Interesting performance of the Bronco trail/rock ride and that 2.7 Ecoboost grunt really shines.

Link

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
specta wrote:
alexleblanc wrote:
specta wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
alexleblanc wrote:
back on topic, I just placed an order for a 2022 4 door Bronco to take over daily driving duties from my current F350, the F350 will live in my garage and only be used to tow the fiver moving forward.

It will take around 6-7 months for it to arrive I'm being told so I'll get to enjoy it next summer.

It should be a fun package to drive around and use for off road use for hunting, hiking and plain old dirt road driving.

I think you made a wise choice. Which model did you get?

Hopefully he ordered one of the fifty race ready powered with the 5.0L Coyote. ๐Ÿ™‚

don't need the Coyote in that, i have a 14 GT and 17 GT350 and a Carrera S (on order) for my high speed thrills.

True, but none one of those have any off-road capabilities.

i have a Maverick X3 Turbo R for high speed offroading.
TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion

specta
Explorer
Explorer
alexleblanc wrote:
specta wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
alexleblanc wrote:
back on topic, I just placed an order for a 2022 4 door Bronco to take over daily driving duties from my current F350, the F350 will live in my garage and only be used to tow the fiver moving forward.

It will take around 6-7 months for it to arrive I'm being told so I'll get to enjoy it next summer.

It should be a fun package to drive around and use for off road use for hunting, hiking and plain old dirt road driving.

Hopefully he ordered one of the fifty race ready powered with the 5.0L Coyote. ๐Ÿ™‚

don't need the Coyote in that, i have a 14 GT and 17 GT350 and a Carrera S (on order) for my high speed thrills.

True, but none one of those have any off-road capabilities.
Kenny
1996 Jayco 376FB Eagle Series TT
1997 Jayco 246FB Eagle Series TT
1976 Ford F-250 4wd Mercury Marauder 410 - 4V
Regular cabs. The best looking trucks.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
4x4ord wrote:

I ordered the exact same car for my daughter. It was ordered around the first of June ..... hopefully she'll see it by next summer, but, still haven't got a VIN number or build date.

Really? Need a son as well? I could fit it into my schedule!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

4x4ord
Explorer III
Explorer III
alexleblanc wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
alexleblanc wrote:

Wildtrak with the Lux package and towing package in Cactus Grey.

I ordered the exact same car for my daughter. It was ordered around the first of June ..... hopefully she'll see it by next summer, but, still haven't got a VIN number or build date.
2023 F350 SRW Platinum short box 4x4.
B&W Companion
2008 Citation Platinum XL 34.5

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
specta wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
alexleblanc wrote:

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
alexleblanc wrote:

Wildtrak with the Lux package and towing package in Cactus Grey.

specta
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
alexleblanc wrote:

Kenny
1996 Jayco 376FB Eagle Series TT
1997 Jayco 246FB Eagle Series TT
1976 Ford F-250 4wd Mercury Marauder 410 - 4V
Regular cabs. The best looking trucks.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
alexleblanc wrote:

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Brandon the Traveler wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
^Weird, cause I view JGCs as Grampa-mobiles. So the tailgating sphincters must be of the same generation as the person complaining about them in the post above! Lol

You wouldn't view them that way in SC. The roads are full of them during commuting times, and you see a lot of soccer moms driving them, always in a hurry to pass you then stop at the next red light. Grampa-mobiles here are Ram pickups, because they're cheap.

Thatโ€™s great. So the soccer moms are the tailgating sphincters now?
Point was, is what does tailgating have to do with a specific vehicle model?
That sounded ridiculous.
You can single out a demographic as being tailgating sphincters but not a vehicle. Vehicles donโ€™t tailgate, drivers doโ€ฆ.

And yet totally off topic of the off topic discussion already ongoingโ€ฆ
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Brandon_the_Tra
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
^Weird, cause I view JGCs as Grampa-mobiles. So the tailgating sphincters must be of the same generation as the person complaining about them in the post above! Lol

You wouldn't view them that way in SC. The roads are full of them during commuting times, and you see a lot of soccer moms driving them, always in a hurry to pass you then stop at the next red light. Grampa-mobiles here are Ram pickups, because they're cheap.
I went.