Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: 12’ Dune Sport Toy Hauler floor replacement
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Toy Haulers

> 12’ Dune Sport Toy Hauler floor replacement

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Cmsosnowski

Tacoma, WA

View Profile

Posted: 07/15/20 08:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yes, I don’t see why not. I opened up the bottom of the trailer yesterday, there is a black plastic layer between the OSB and the frame. Water poured out on the side I knew was bad and Had already torn some of the floor out. I went around the whole perimeter and the trailer is wet, rotten, and moldy on both sides of the underneath of the floor up into the corners of the front of the trailer. Nothing along the drop down door. The left side of the trailer has the cabinet the refrigerator is in and in the bottom portion is the gas furnace and the electrical for the trailer. Attached to that cabinet is the bathroom. And to the right of the bathroom (along the front of the trailer) are the kitchen cabinets. The right side of the trailer has nothing on it except for the sofa attached to the wall and the electric lift bed that is bolted to both sides of the trailer. No matter how I replace the floor, in one piece or. Sections, I have to remove all the cabinets and the bathroom. Sigh....today I will plan how I am going to begin taking it apart.

opnspaces

San Diego Ca

View Profile

Posted: 07/15/20 09:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I don't have a suggestion on the actual work, but at least I can fix the pictures. I think new users are not able to post pictures for a certain amount of time. To display your pictures I used the photo posting button at the top of the posting screen and then pasted the address from you post. Then I set the height to 400. If you edit click the quote button on this post you can see what the results should look like. I also always use the preview button (Looks like a magnifying glass over a piece of paper) to see if the pictures will display before I post.

[image]

[image]

[image]

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton
2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH
1986 Coleman Columbia Popup.

busterja21

Elizabeth CO

View Profile

Posted: 07/15/20 07:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

you might consider advantech for the floor. wouldn't help with what you have now, but will be more water resistant if something happens in the future.

2019 CC F350
2017 Impact 312 Toyhauler
2014 Yamaha grizzly 700 (mine)
2013 Yamaha grizzly 550 (hers)
1998 Kawi Prairie 400 (boys)

HRTKD

United States

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/20 09:57am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You haven't found the source of the leak?

2006 Fleetwood Gearbox 220FB S4
2017 Ford F-350 CCLB 6.7L

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Toy Haulers

> 12’ Dune Sport Toy Hauler floor replacement
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.