cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for a friend really

RVER
Explorer
Explorer
CLASS B People looking for Class B, C is too big they say. I know about the Coach House but what others would you suggest new and used. I personally do not want them to buy ANYTHING made by THOR so that includes Airstream and about 20 other companies like Keystone and Jayco. We want them to have a good experience and solid well built rig, USED or maybe new not sure about that. THOUGHTS FROM EXPERIENCE PLEASE
2003 Newmar Mountain Aire Vortec engine 35ft
2002 Sunnybrook 34BWTS On site at campground as a seasonal
Chevy Silverado 2500HD with Duramax engine and Allison transmission
Pullrite Superglide Hitch, Prodigy brake controller
S and S Co-Travelers
8 REPLIES 8

Shearwater
Explorer
Explorer
Try Sportsmobile - build your own from a variety of options.
Advanced RV Sprinter

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
I've had two PleasureWays, a class B and now a Class C. They are very well built and I rank them up there with best. Not that they are absolutely flawless but just the best for the money. What makes them stand out from the rest is the factory support which you just won't find elsewhere. Even if you bought a really old PW, you can access valuable information and parts by calling the company.

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
LadyRVer wrote:
I had a Pleasure Way. Great little Classs B. My fantastic 20/20 hindsight.. should have kept it.

Same here. We looked at a number of other brands before our purchase (several years ago), and nothing came close to the quality and fit & finish of the Pleasure-Way, not even the top sellers that so many people swear by -- I guess those are the folks that never put Pleasure-Way on their short list.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Leisure Travel RVs seem to be well built. Have you looked at the class C models made by Winnebago and Tiffin built on Sprinter Chassis? Good luck in your search.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
I had a Pleasure Way. Great little Classs B. My fantastic 20/20 hindsight.. should have kept it.

RVER
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for your experience
2003 Newmar Mountain Aire Vortec engine 35ft
2002 Sunnybrook 34BWTS On site at campground as a seasonal
Chevy Silverado 2500HD with Duramax engine and Allison transmission
Pullrite Superglide Hitch, Prodigy brake controller
S and S Co-Travelers

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
What type of camping will they do? RV Park, dry, boondocking? Short term, long?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
we have a LTV liesure travel van very small C liesurevans.com has been good to us a very well built rv.