cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Converter on Pace Arrow 99 model K35 Inteli Power 9100

BENTARROW21
Explorer
Explorer
Problems with batteries, house and engine going dead. All batteries are new, not charging from generator or shore power. Repair manual says converter, we are still looking for it....would like to use the motor home again this year.
5 REPLIES 5

BENTARROW21
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, I will have to examine the 12 volt panel area more closely. I may be thinking the converter is larger than it actually is. It's hard when you are not sure what your looking for. Thanks again.

enblethen wrote:
Converter is commonly located in void behind the power distribution panel.
Majority of gas Pace Arrows have a battery control center under the hood. It it is a paralleled set of circuit breakers that send power to the 12 volt power distribution center.
There should be two battery disconnects. One for chassis battery and one for the coach batteries,
In the 12 volt power distribution panel is a main BAT fuse. Check it for power.
The converter could have reverse polarity fuses on the end where the large 12 volt cables come out.
The converter is fed from the 120 volt AC power distribution panel. Reset all circuit breakers. Turn them all off by shutting them off applying light pressure toward off. Turn on main circuit breaker followed by branch breakers one at a time.
Model should be M-35K, correct?
Check the main 12 volt fuse for power. If converter is operating properly, it should be putting out around 13 volts.

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try under the bed.

tommy_g
Explorer
Explorer
Mine is accessed in an outside compartment.
1998 Bounder 36s F53 460 V8 Banks power & Honda Accord toad

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
On some older Fleetwood's, the Converter is located BEHIND the overhead 120 breaker/12 volt fuse panel. Doug