cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossroads Sunset Trail trailers - thinking might buy

kjmaggart
Explorer
Explorer
We sold our smaller trailer and looking to upgrade in size. Have found a 2013 Crossroads Sunset Trail 250RB for reasonable price. I've heard some negative things regarding warranties but this is far outside any warranty.

Anyone have experience with this line? Have not been able to find much online about this particular model.

We appreciate any guidance.
FYI, we're looking for something 28 ft or less. Outside kitchen, would like one slide out. Durable and decently manufactured.
7 REPLIES 7

Super55
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the Crossroads Owners forum, a lot of good folks over there that can answer any questions you have.

harley4275
Explorer
Explorer
I just sold my 13 25rb reserve. It had the brown cap and was clearcoated under warranty. Yours will just have a flat panel on the front ,they were known to fade also and delamination as water can enter at seam between front and checker plate. Check to make sure tires are not rubbing on bottom of trailer. It will have a schwintec slide that you should google to find out how to over ride etc. Also check tires and make sure they are no more than 5_6 yrs old..good yr endurance is what I had on mine.
2013 Sunset Trail 25RB TT
2015 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0 l gasser.
Equilizer 4 pt
From Belle River, Ontario
2003 Mountain Star 890sbrx Truck Camper

1Longbow
Explorer
Explorer
Our first TT was a Sunset Trail. Never had a problem with it. i think they changed ownership awhile back,so not sure with the warranty part. but we loved ours

Huskerdude
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2017 Sunset Trail 310RL . Love it! Very well built ,minimal problems. :B
:B Huskerdude, Mrs. Huskerdude 2017 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST310RL, 2005 F150 XLT Crewcab, 5.4 liter, tow package

shar3890
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2019 Sunset trail and are very happy with it. No problems.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
You’ll hear “some negative things” about every make, model and type of RV.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
I searched for Crossroads on this Forum and found 27 posts.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)