Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washer/Dryer Cut off Valve Location

drewlarson
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

I have a 2003 Fleetwood Southwind 36RS. In the mid galley, between a oven and the refrigerator sits a Splendid Washer Dryer combo. When started, it doesn't fill with water. I assume there's a cutoff valve for it, but I'm unable to locate it.

I checked the manuals. No luck.
I called Fleetwood. No luck.
I checked for valves near the water supply. No luck.
I checked all of the cabinets in the RV for access panels. No luck.
I checked all of the storage areas outside. No luck.

The cabinet in which the washer dryer is installed doesn't seem to allow for the washer dryer to be pulled out as a frame is nailed around the outside.

Any ideas?

Drew
4 REPLIES 4

allbrandauto
Explorer
Explorer
on my Fleetwood the water valves are on the back of the machine. don't think that's where your problem is.there is a float in the washer that shuts the water off when full

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Above it should be an access panel, floor of cabinet above, to get to the water valves at the back that are regular hose valves.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45’...

Branson_N_Tucso
Explorer II
Explorer II
They build a fram around it so it secures it when going into the spin mode. I'm pretty sure that if you remove the out side frame you will see the the water line . The hot and cold water lines will lead you to it. Now on my 2003 Fleetwood the fram is held in by 4 screws. Some time the fram just snaps in or pulls out.

Good luck.

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
They are secured so that they do not move around when your are moving down the hi-way. Ours had a metal clips that was attached to the floor and slip into the foot of the washer when it was pushed back into the hole.