cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone seen one of these in person?

dsrace
Explorer
Explorer
this looks like the best of both worlds or am i missing something? wonder why they quit making the model? i say that in the sense that if someone needed to haul a quad in the bed of the truck and still get there sand rail or sxs in the camper then this gives on max living space with out going longer in overall length.

https://youtu.be/6I56_D6LaWk
6 REPLIES 6

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
You might also consider some of the companies that make horse trailers and toy haulers, such as Sundowner, and others.

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
Don’t want a toy hauler with the garage is in the living space. Also, I’m too old to climb into an olde gooseneck bed style.

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
Weekend Warrior has a long sordid history as a toy hauler manufacture. They owned the toy hauler segment at one time, but like many success stories they lost their way.
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R

punomatic
Explorer
Explorer
Clicky
DW and Me
2016 Riverside White Water Retro 195
2014 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab
Formerly, I used to work for the department of redundancy department.

Life in Black and Blue

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Not much into toy haulers but just looking at the rest of the trailer this is something on the entrance level. Seem cheap and not thought out in many, many ways. From the little sink and micro under the stove to the sink in the bedroom. What s nightmare.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Lack of sales.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad