cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirage Balboa Toy haulers

Steve_Cornell
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any experience or know anything about Mirage Balboa Toy Haulers?
https://miragetrailers.com/balboa-custom-toyhauler/https://miragetrailers.com/balboa-custom-toyhauler/

The 32TBV would give me the floor space I need to haul my 2 Side x Sides.

My concern is the nearest dealer is 2000 miles away
4 REPLIES 4

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
I have no knowledge of the Toy Hauler at all it looks very nice. I would only be concerned about the front of the rig being so flat with all of the wind pressure you probably wouldn't get very good gas mileage.
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

Blackdiamond
Explorer
Explorer
My brother had a 18' Mirage Balboa. Very nice and very well built, the styling was all black and silver inside, very industrial but high quality. He had it for about 4 years, got out of the lifestyle and then sold it a friend of ours who had it for a few years until they got out of the lifestyle. I don't remember either one of them having any issues. I always admired the trailer.
03' Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
Enclosed Trailer hauling the toys
05 525 EXC KTM
15' FE350s Husqvarna/KTM
07 Rhino, long travel, 4 seater

Y-Guy
Steve_Cornell, Here is a search from the archives that might help you out.

Lwiddis do you have any actual info on the Mirage Balboa or just spouting off in general terms?

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Unless you are willing to take an extensive campout after purchase and wait for any repairs discovered to be completed, I wouldn’t proceed. An exhaustive pre-purchase inspection is also necessary.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad