Did you mean:ย 

02 HR Endeavor Tires

2002_HR_Endeavo
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you in advance for any replies.
Our 02 DP 38' Endeavor has been in storage for 15 years
and has only 25K miles ...
have decided time to get things fixed and get to seeing the USA.
275 / 70 / 22.5 We need six new.
Please give opinion on what brand tires to purchase and why you recommend would be awesome.
Will need to buy and have installed at a Loves because rig is in storage very nearby.
Many thanks again

Edited for corrected size.
5 REPLIES 5

2002_HR_Endeavo
Explorer
Explorer
Came back to report all went very well. Absolutely recommend the company.

Edit to say they also sell the brands recommended ..

Thanks again for replies and comments.

2002_HR_Endeavo
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you.
Jeff, the owner from MotorhomeTires.com provided great service.
We are going with Firestone.
Mobile installation, includes includes shipping to an ASE Certified installer, mounting, new valve stems, balancing of all tires, and disposal of your tires.
Not the least expensive nor the most.
Very pleased so far. Will update when tires are on! Should be about a week or so ..
Stay and be safe all!
Edited to say: Full disclosure we are not in any way associated with the company or related.
Edited to say $3200 all included.
We expect installation 7-10 days.

thelazyl
Explorer
Explorer
I can tell you what I did 2 years ago. I went to a local tire store that also does truck tires. I was given 2 options - Toyo for $2,500 (for 6 tires) or Michelan for $4,500. In the store guy's opinion the only difference was the number of miles on the warranty. Since I will most likely replace the tires due to age compared to miles driven, I went with the Toyo's. I hope this helps.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
After 15 years of storage make that drive to Loves carefully.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer
I would go with Toyo, Hankook,Continental, Michelean, not in any particular order. whichever you can get the best deal on