cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Finding DIY car/truck wash locations north of Dallas?

BMH0115
Explorer
Explorer
Any suggestions for a location where I can successfully wash our travel trailer? We live N of Dallas, TX. I understand the truck stops in Anna, TX do not have truck wash areas.
6 REPLIES 6

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
BB_TX wrote:
Donโ€™t know of any DIY washes large enough for a travel trailer.
Camping World in Denton offers RV โ€œspaโ€ services. Donโ€™t know of any other north of Dallas.
There is a Blue Beacon truck wash that will also wash RVs south of Dallas on I-20 just west of I-45 that would not be difficult from Plano. Have never used either so canโ€™t speak to how well they do.

I've used that BlueBeacon and there is one in Ennis on I45 that's easier in/out. I can't remember exactly where on 287 near Decatur there is a RV park that has a car wash with RV bays. Found on yelp DFW Truckstop near 635-I35E that has a truckwash
Look on craigslist, Facebook marketplace for a mobil car wash crew.

pitch
Explorer
Explorer
We did the grand loop and found there was a dearth of manual car washes in the west. Maybe water restrictions?

JKJavelin
Explorer III
Explorer III
I went to the Blue Beacon just west of Fort Worth about 6 months ago. They did a good job except my Furrion camera stopped working shortly after. My bad, for not telling them to avoid spraying it when the guy asked me what to be careful of.
And it looks like they have one in Denton.
JK
2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins 6.7
2016 Open Range RF316RLS
Titan Disc Brakes
Trailair pinbox
Morryde AllTrek 4000 w/ wetbolt kit
Demco Autoslide
570 watts of Solar

2017-2022 555 Nights
2023- 106 Nights

dedmiston
Do you have a Blue Beacon truck wash near you? We've had great luck with them. We drive through the Blue Beacon about four times a year and they always do a great job.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Donโ€™t know of any DIY washes large enough for a travel trailer.
Camping World in Denton offers RV โ€œspaโ€ services. Donโ€™t know of any other north of Dallas.
There is a Blue Beacon truck wash that will also wash RVs south of Dallas on I-20 just west of I-45 that would not be difficult from Plano. Have never used either so canโ€™t speak to how well they do.

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
I'd do a Google search for the location of interest; bigger audience than this Forum.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)