cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommend Tiffin Dealer

Ponce1
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking at purchasing our 1st class A, and have pretty much settled in on an Allegro Bus 40 IP.

A little history of our RV progression, we started with and entry level 28 ft TT, then moved to a more refined 36 ft TT, currently we have a 2015 Jayco Eagle Premier 351 RLTS 5th wheel. We are looking at spending more time on the road and feel that the class A will be a good fit for us, especially with retirement just around the corner.

WE live in Eastern NC. Finally to the questions can anyone recommend good dealers to buy the Tiffin from? We would prefer east of the Mississippi, but would go anywhere it the deal made sense. Also, which states would be most benifical from a sales tax viewpoint on a purchase?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Jeff & Claudia
2015 Chevy Duramax 3500 DRW Duramax
2022 Solitude 380FL-R
Eastern, NC
6 REPLIES 6

Ponce1
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the replies. Yes we are looking at new.
Jeff & Claudia
2015 Chevy Duramax 3500 DRW Duramax
2022 Solitude 380FL-R
Eastern, NC

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Here are three of the top selling Tiffin dealers:

Sherman RV Center
Sherman MS
662-842-0310

Davis Motorhome Mart
Memphis TN
800-772-3414

Bankston Motorhomes
Huntsville AL
256-533-3100

Your pretty much assured to get the best price from one of these three.

older_fossil
Explorer
Explorer
I second the recommendation to join the Tiffin RV forum.

I assume you are looking to custom order a new rig. When we bought our 2016 Allegro Bus, we used the highly recommended dealers close to Tiffin, Sherman in MS, Davis in Memphis and Ingram in AL. Once we had all the details of what we wanted, we sent emails to all three asking for quotes. All three replies were close and well below MSRP. We went with Davis, but feel any of the three would have been fine.

Art
Art & Barbara
2016 Tiffin AB 37AP
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
"Also, which states would be most benifical from a sales tax viewpoint on a purchase?"

Your state. You have no choice. The states worked that out between themselves years ago to stop tax rate shopping.

The states are still playing games with movie/TV production fees and rebates but that will eventually end too....there's no business like show business.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

As far as sales tax.. IF you buy in state, you pay sales tax at the time of the sale.. IF you purchase out of state, you pay the sales tax of your home state ( state it will be registered in ) WHEN you register it with the state
as far as dealers near you go -
there is 1 in Mocksville - Campers Inn

Campers Inn of Mocksville,
Mocksville, North Carolina
462 Interstate 40
Mocksville, North Carolina 27028
336-753-0014
OR
Campers Inn of Raleigh,
Selma, North Carolina
1501 Outlet Center Drive
Selma, North Carolina 27576
984-223-2203
OR
RV One Superstores - Myrtle Beach,
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5500 South Kings Highway
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29575
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Ed_Gee
Explorer
Explorer
Per my recollection in my Tiffin days, Sherman RV and Davis RV were the very best in price and had excellent service, too. There may have been a third recommend by Tiffin owners. I highly suggest you join the Tiffin RV discussion group.....thousands of Tiffin owners with lots of good info.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad