cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Intergencies passes

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Using Rec.gov to make reservations at COE cg I have run into a bug in their software that blocks your use of an Access Pass and I assume all the other passes as well. Here is an example:
1) Check in a COE cg A on say 1-1-20, stay several days and check out on 1-4-20. All good so far
2) Travel over a hundred miles to COE park B and try yo reserve an open site starting on 1-4-20.
3) The software will reject your pass as having been already used on 1/4 even tho checking out is not using the pass?!

I sent an email off to gov.gov but do not expect much help. I guess we will call them.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper
9 REPLIES 9

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
"One thing I have found is to make sure which type of pass you are designating. If you put in your lifetime pass number but the drop down menu is set to annual pass, it won't take it. Just a thought."

Not the case here, they just bollixed up the coding (programming) when they put in a test to see if the pass was used multiple times during a certain date range. As an old coder I know exactly what they screwed up. It's a five minute fix if they ever assigned someone to fix it.
Superbumper

4runnerguy
Explorer
Explorer
One thing I have found is to make sure which type of pass you are designating. If you put in your lifetime pass number but the drop down menu is set to annual pass, it won't take it. Just a thought.
Ken & Allison
2 Camping Cats (1 diabetic)
1996 4Runner, TRD Supercharger, Edelbrock headers
2007 Fleetwood Arcadia, Honda EU2000i
4 mountain bikes, 1 canoe, 4 tents, 8 sleeping bags, 2 backpacks
(You get the idea!)

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
The sent me a reply basically telling me to call the phone number if I had a problem, but it had 40 minute wait time.
Superbumper

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
It's been a mess since the new contract started, only one example, check out the maps, they've got campsites stuck in the middle of nowhere, sites are misnumbered, roads where they really aren't.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes that's right
Superbumper

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
That is a weird one, since you didn't already pay for the 4th. You paid for the night of the 3rd. You did, right?

That system is full of bugs, even more so since the last, er, upgrade. And they have not handled the pandemic well either.
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Does it make any difference if you use 2021 instead of 2020? Just trying to consider all things ๐Ÿ˜‰
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yeah but it isn't just oone it's happened several times.
Superbumper

dhull
Explorer
Explorer
Earlier this year I had 2 back to back reservations at 2 different COE campgrounds in Tennessee. I was scheduled to check out of one on Friday may 15th travel about 10 miles and check in for that Friday evening at the other one. Unfortunately both were canceled because of covid19. They refunded in full. You've gotten into a weird one there for sure.