cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Said good by our hybrid

Jayco25E
Explorer
Explorer
So after many years of enjoyment from our Jayco 25E hybrid we bought a new Coachman Apex 300 TT. We bought our hybrid in 2007 used, its a 2005. We had many trips in it all over the east coast. Lots of memories. It was hard to see it go but it went to another family who will continue to use it and make memories for them. As I get older I was wanting a little less setup. As much as I love the tent feel sleeping I will not miss the extra noise from other campers at 5am. LOL

We look forward to new memories in our new TT.
2008 Chevy Avalanche
Current 2021 Coachman Apex 300BHS
Past 2005 Jayco 25E HTT
1 kid (but always end up with a full camper)
2 retired Greyhounds
9 REPLIES 9

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Back in 2016, we sold our beloved Roo 23SS, after buying a new TT for winter trips south. Got twice what the dealer offered in trade-in.
Since we had retired, a TT was better for our new lifestyle of 3-4 month long trips.
Miss the openness of the hybrid but the theater seating and the quicker setup are better.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Jayco25E
Explorer
Explorer
paulfredricks wrote:
May I ask what you got for it? Thinking about selling ours which is similar vintage and have no idea where to start.

Unless we aren't allowed to talk about such things here

I sold it for $4900.
2008 Chevy Avalanche
Current 2021 Coachman Apex 300BHS
Past 2005 Jayco 25E HTT
1 kid (but always end up with a full camper)
2 retired Greyhounds

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
Bought our Starcraft 21SSO new in 2009 and had fantastic memories in it with the children and dogs.

Moved to a 30 ft trailer and enjoying it also except had to get a more formidable tow vehicle. Lol

Oh, sold the hybrid to Niece for 5K.....her family loves it.

Sjm9911
Explorer
Explorer
Start high! Lol.
2012 kz spree 220 ks
2020 Silverado 2500
Equalizer ( because i have it)
Formerly a pup owner.

paulfredricks
Explorer
Explorer
May I ask what you got for it? Thinking about selling ours which is similar vintage and have no idea where to start.

Unless we aren't allowed to talk about such things here
2004 Starcraft 215SSO
2014 GMC Yukon XL Denali

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! You did what I have wanted to do for many years. Our hybrid is still going strong and cannot justify a new trailer. Too bad for us. Many happyt memories for you and yours
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sold mine last year. Too hot, too cold and too loud. But easy to pull and lots of room.

It was a 2002 Thor model and only 17 feet, but it still went for $6,000 in only 3 days.

shum02
Explorer
Explorer
Walked the same path.

Miss it, don't miss the noise.
2006 F350 Lariat FX4 CC 4x4 PSD
2007 KZ2505QSS-F Outdoorsman

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Both you and your hybrid are off to new adventures with new partners!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad