cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our New Camper

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
This is a follow up from a previous POST. We arrived back home this pasted Sunday with our new camper...a Bunduvry hardside made by BundutecUSA (pronounced Boon-de-tec).

We picked our camper up in Raymond,Ia., a long drive from California. Here's a few photos of our camper.

this was a 4500 mile trip, we did stop in Branson, MO. to see some of the sights there.
2007 F-250 4x4 /6.0 PSD/ext cab/ 2020 Bunduvry

Lance 815/ 85 watts solar panel (sold)
2020 Bunduvry by BundutecUSA

Travelingman2 Photo Website
Truck Camper Trip Reports 3.0
travelingman21000 YouTube Videos
Alex and Julie's Travels Blog
23 REPLIES 23

TRIPLE8
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations, wishing you many miles and memories.
06 chevy silverado 2500 d-max
2013 Ford F350 DRW
2021 Host Mammoth
2007 KTM 525 EXC
2019 RZR Turbo S
2020 Yamaha MT-07
87 Suzuki Samurai (highly modified)

Bert_the_Welder
Explorer II
Explorer II
I read "...trauma combo heater and cassette toilet..." and thought, "That's an interesting way to heat a camper and deal with your black waste at the same time...." As a bonus, the seat would always be warm....:B:p
:h 1998 GMC 2500, 10.5 Okanagan, My better/smarter half, George and Finnegan(APBT), all I need.

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
NVR2L82AV8 wrote:
Looks sharp! So, what are your first impressions on the new digs? Layout, accessories, fit and finish, quality of material etc., cooling/heating, and overall comfort. Just curious as I see these are getting more popular all the time. I think Mellow Mike at TCM (TruckCamperadventure) just picked one recently as well. Interestingly, unlike Artic Fox and Lance, Bundutec is manufactured in Iowa - shorter distance to the East Coast market for sure.

Your right about Mike getting his new camper from BundutecUSA (Boon-dtec), my camper was right behind his on the production line. The fit and Finnish of my camper is of excellent quality. the options we picked was their CRX compressor refrigerator, electric jacks, trauma combo heater and cassette toilet, lithium charger (I'm installing Battle Born batteries) and the Seitz windows.

The camper is very roomy due to the lay out and the only awkward area is the wet bath, not much room for bathing and the cassette toilet is up high requiring a step stool for my wife. The trauma boiler is a well worth option to get, it's so quiet that I had to put my hand down in front of the supply vent to make sure it was running. This unit also supplies all your hot water thus opening up a extra cabinet that you normally wouldn't have.

The AC unit is much improved over the one I had in my old Lance 815. The Bunduvry is a 4 season camper thus requires very little heating or cooling. Didn't care for the stock mattress that came with the Bunduvry ended up switching it out with our old mattress.

NVR2L82AV8
Explorer
Explorer
Looks sharp! So, what are your first impressions on the new digs? Layout, accessories, fit and finish, quality of material etc., cooling/heating, and overall comfort. Just curious as I see these are getting more popular all the time. I think Mellow Mike at TCM (TruckCamperadventure) just picked one recently as well. Interestingly, unlike Artic Fox and Lance, Bundutec is manufactured in Iowa - shorter distance to the East Coast market for sure.
2013 AF 990
2003 F350 6.0L 4X4 DRW, Oil bypass filter, Coolant Filter, Blue Spring fuel pressure mod, DELO ELC, DashBoss Bluetooth engine monitor, EGT/FP gauge, SuperSprings, torklift hitch/tiedowns, 48" SuperTruss, fastguns, Kenwood CMOS Backup Camera.

silversand
Explorer
Explorer
....wow; nice!

Sounds like you (will) have plenty of solar, and, plenty of LiFePO4 storage. I'll bet these Battleborn batteries weigh next to nothing (relative to lead-acid or AGM) :B
Silver
2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0L Ext/LB Tow Package 4L80E Michelin AT2s| Outfitter Caribou

joerg68
Nomad II
Nomad II
We have a classic Northstar Arrow (with a similar layout) that came with the Lagun table.

The table is pretty good, although the handling of the fasteners can be a bit cumbersome.
Personally, I don't care much for the gray interior. But I think you got a great camper there and I am sure you will have a lot of fun with it! Looks to be a quality product!
2014 Ford F350 XLT 6.2 SCLB + 2017 Northstar Arrow

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
c.traveler2 wrote:

I'm going to make improvement on that problem, I should have a Lgun table installed. I can still do that.

I installed the Lagun table support in my old Northstar. It was quick and easy. It is a bigger improvement than I even expected.

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
JimK-NY wrote:
Looks like a well made camper with a simple design. I can see one modification I would make. A Lagun table support would be much better than that single post and fixed table position.

I'm going to make improvement on that problem, I should have a Lgun table installed. I can still do that.

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
Bert the Welder wrote:
That looks great. Congrats! Nice to see a modern interior that doesn't have 15 different colors and patterns!!!!! I really hate the majority of camper "decor" They always look like someone barfed up a cheap Brick flyer in them.....

BundutecUSA doesn't on their own offer any other colors, if you want different fabrics colors or counter top colors they can have it done at a extra price.

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
cewillis wrote:
Wow, Alex -- nice looking camper. I predict many more great trips in your future.
Compressor fridge? Solar? Batteries?

I did stay with a compressor refrigerator, it's a newer version of my old CR1110 called CRX1110. This compressor refrigerator has a electronic cold control that's very accurate and a improve condenser fan coil. I installed two Battleborn 100Ah lithium batteries at the BundutecUSA and I have 320 watts of solar to be install at home.

Bert_the_Welder
Explorer II
Explorer II
That looks great. Congrats! Nice to see a modern interior that doesn't have 15 different colors and patterns!!!!! I really hate the majority of camper "decor" They always look like someone barfed up a cheap Brick flyer in them.....
:h 1998 GMC 2500, 10.5 Okanagan, My better/smarter half, George and Finnegan(APBT), all I need.

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like a well made camper with a simple design. I can see one modification I would make. A Lagun table support would be much better than that single post and fixed table position.

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Very tasteful interior, looks squeaky clean - gotta love it!!

3 tons

Very nice!