cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sunday in Kansas City unusual site

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Seen a double tow in Kansas City no pictures unfortunately.

Seen a guy towing a 35' fifth wheel pulling a 32 foot travel trailer behind it. He had some wild sway going on I just wanted to get around it. He was pulling with a newer 1 ton Ram dully.
3 REPLIES 3

Splashers3
Explorer
Explorer
I thought it was an interesting response....initially thought it was kind of mocking the OP...but I see the humor behind it also.
2017 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali, C/C, D/A, DRW, w/40gal Aux tank, 18K B&W Patriot.
2019 Cedar Creek Hathaway, 34RL2 - w/Bells & Whistles and disc brakes
Traded 2009 Cedar Creek Silverback, GII, 32 WRL

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
coolmom42 wrote:
colliehauler wrote:

Seen a guy towing a 35' fifth wheel pulling a 32 foot travel trailer behind it. He had some wild sway going on I just wanted to get around it. He was pulling with a newer 1 ton Ram dully.

I would have been afraid to pass him and just moved far far back. That's some craziness.
I didn't during the violent sway. Waited until it settled down then went around. Was on I-35 South on the Missouri side. I can't believe he wasn't pulled over.

The first episode I thought the trailer was going over.

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
colliehauler wrote:

I would have been afraid to pass him and just moved far far back. That's some craziness.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board