cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2007 roadtrek adventurous need help

jrobert01
Explorer
Explorer
I am in the process of buying a roadtrek marcades diesel and can not find much about it if anyone knows anything to help me good or bad i would really appreciate it.They say everything works correct but i have not checked it out yet its about 800 miles from me but will when we get there before i buy just want to know if there are anything i need to know other than the stuff like leaks and so on.Thanhs for any info you can share.I know there is a wealth of knowledge on this forem Thanks again.
7 REPLIES 7

jrobert01
Explorer
Explorer
AsheGuy wrote:
jrobert01 wrote:
AsheGuy wrote:
We have a 2005 LTV diesel Sprinter van that we bought new and now have just over 150K miles on it. Would buy the same RV again if we were to do it over again. Average MPG over those miles has been 21 MPG and that is over many mountains in our many long trips two of which were to Alaska.
please tell me the regular maintenance you do and problems you have incurred and what i should look for please and thank you so much.
I sent you a PM but it doesn't show as being sent on my RV.net private messages. If you didn't get it, send me your email address via a PM and I will send you a copy of the maintenance log on our LTV.
PM sent

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
jrobert01 wrote:
AsheGuy wrote:
We have a 2005 LTV diesel Sprinter van that we bought new and now have just over 150K miles on it. Would buy the same RV again if we were to do it over again. Average MPG over those miles has been 21 MPG and that is over many mountains in our many long trips two of which were to Alaska.
please tell me the regular maintenance you do and problems you have incurred and what i should look for please and thank you so much.
I sent you a PM but it doesn't show as being sent on my RV.net private messages. If you didn't get it, send me your email address via a PM and I will send you a copy of the maintenance log on our LTV.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

jrobert01
Explorer
Explorer
AsheGuy wrote:

jrobert01
Explorer
Explorer
julievyap wrote:
What year and how many miles? I've had 2 Sprinter based RVs, both were good vehicles. Maintenance and repairs on a Sprinter are more expensive than on a Ford/Chevy/Dodge van, but the do go longer between oil changes and those diesel motors, if well maintained, will go for years beyond a domestic van.
2006 gulf stream vista cruiser with 89000 miles.I have never owned a diesel what is the upkeep other than oil changes.It is a one owner from Florida any info you will offer will be appreciated Thanks in advance.

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

julievyap
Explorer
Explorer
What year and how many miles? I've had 2 Sprinter based RVs, both were good vehicles. Maintenance and repairs on a Sprinter are more expensive than on a Ford/Chevy/Dodge van, but the do go longer between oil changes and those diesel motors, if well maintained, will go for years beyond a domestic van.

ronfisherman
Moved from Class C.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD