cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

six and six in florida

Road_Phantom
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know of a campground anywhere in Florida with six on and six storage on same site? We are people of means and would like something affordable, like around 4-500 a month. Thanks for your help.
23 REPLIES 23

Monaramblee
Explorer
Explorer
RidingwithRosie wrote:
Paradise Oaks RV Resort in Bushnell, Florida has a six and six program. The town is located on 75, about an hour north of Tampa and an hour west of Orlando.

Yes and Paradiae oaks is a beautiful resort.
2008 Holiday rambler Vacationer XL
340 HP Cummins

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Old Mill Stream. Nice park Central Fl.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

RidingwithRosie
Explorer
Explorer
Paradise Oaks RV Resort in Bushnell, Florida has a six and six program. The town is located on 75, about an hour north of Tampa and an hour west of Orlando.

Monaramblee
Explorer
Explorer
Some Florida resorts depending on location become quite empty in the summer months so recouping some cash with storage makes sense.
340 HP Cummins

Monaramblee
Explorer
Explorer
Blueberry hill resort in Bushnell but might not be in your price range. Beautiful resort though.
340 HP Cummins

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Hope he got an answer he likes.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have to eat my words. Click the link for details but Old Mill Stream isn't the balmy keys but it's approximately as far south as Daytona and inland. The 6 and 6 cheapest rate is the amount quoted before if paid in full. The cheapest monthly is $806 and that is state park money without all the hassles.
clicky
Puma 30RKSS

dedmiston
Road Phantom wrote:
Anyone know of a campground anywhere in Florida with six on and six storage on same site?

I would seriously recommend rewording your question just to make sure we're all on the same page.

If you're asking about six months of residency and six months of storage, I would recommend splitting that into two different facilities and staying at the CG for six months and then moving your rig to a lower priced storage yard for six months. Depending on the local market, the storage should be under $150/month, which is a lot cheaper than tying up a space at an RV park.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Dream_Chaser_
Explorer
Explorer
Try Olde Mill Stream RV Resort in Umatilla. We have had a 6+6 site there for 5 years. Around $3800 year.

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
KOA in Stark Fl. North central FL. Outside Jacksonville. The closer to water and the farther south the price goes up.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I can't imagine why a FL camp ground would tie up a site for 6 months with little or no income. Maybe in PA they do?
Puma 30RKSS

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
haste maker wrote:
"Not sure what โ€œpeople of meansโ€ is supposed to mean"...I think it means "I have money" but don't want to spend it?
Perhaps he left out the word 'limited', or 'people of means' means something different where's he's from.

haste_maker
Explorer II
Explorer II
"Not sure what โ€œpeople of meansโ€ is supposed to mean"...I think it means "I have money" but don't want to spend it?
Retried Teamster
2007 Allergo

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
He's asked the same question twice.